My husband and I agree with those who say our reviews cannot do this place justice. It's just such a great place with a homey, family type atmosphere. We were encouraged to be a part of the small community that is the plans camp. Lorna is a doll and very helpful. I'm fussy, and I was thrilled. Even my husband, who can be a bit of a crab enjoyed it tremendously. Cannot say enough good things!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a small, high quality, seven tented camp under canvas, located within the private Olare Motorogi Conservancy and just a few hundred meters to the north of the Maasai Mara National Reserve boundary. Guests can game drive in both the Maasai Mara National Reserve and the private Conservancy away from the crowds. It is a fabulous wildlife reserve of 30 000 acres, rich in wildlife (with all the predators and big cats in particular), with the lowest vehicle density in the Mara, no mini-buses and only one guest room per 700 acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Mara Plains Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Plains Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Plains Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve