Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$115
View deal
Hotels.com$115
Travelocity$115
Orbitz.com$115
Vio.com$117
Tripadvisor$115
Etrip$117
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2015

I stayed at Rock House twice in February 2015, before and after going on a week long tour of Kenya. The hotel is very comfortable, with clean rooms, a beautiful front patio, a great pool area and onsite dining. We ate breakfast here every morning and dinner twice, the meals were all delicious with plenty of food.

I usually don’t like staying in the suburbs when I travel but the location of Rock House is very good because there are so many activities in the surrounding area. The best part of this hotel was the staff, hands down! I was travelling with my husband and another couple and when we all returned for our 2nd stay it felt like coming home. I would like to thank Samuel for driving us to all the sights, Lydia and Hosea for their amazing food and company, Marianne for being so sweet, George for walking us to the Giraffe centre and Patrick and his wife for being such gracious hosts!

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank planetmooney
Reviewed 4 March 2015

We got here late at night and had a problem getting someone to hear the bell to open the gate. Once in we were taken right to our room and settled in. The room was a little warm but windows had no screens so you couldn't open them. The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of room for luggage. The room was clean and a water heater was provided for tea or coffee. Also provided was a robe and flip flops. Soap only was provided so you need to bring your own shampoo and conditioner. And body lotion. There was no hair dryer in the room. A full breakfast was provided. We ate our fill of toast, cereal and fruit and were getting ready to leave when we were told that eggs, bacon and sausage were also being prepared! We had no room. So lots of food options were provided and it was all good.

The facilities are interesting and the hotel was quiet and secluded. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a moderately priced room

Date of stay: February 2015