“My third stay won't be the last”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Millys Place

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
journeyco...
Germany
“My third stay won't be the last”
Reviewed 22 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Perfect place in a safe area for independent people. Please see also my other reviews for this place.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
29 Jan 2016
thank you so much you are welcome anytime
Sam M
“Avoid Millys Place, It is a scam!”
Reviewed 18 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

I booked Millys Place, Nairobi for November 17 to 19 (Booking # BR18640790-1), paying $56.75 through Tripadvisor, using my credit card. I received an email confirming my payment, and giving me Millys' contact number and email address. I arrived in Nairobi on November 17 afternoon and called the contact number given (+254020724757340). Unfortunately and shocking the number is not working, out of service! I sent three emails to the email address provided in the payment acknowledgement email (joymotieno1@gmail.com). No response was received from the said owner Millicent Otieno. Frustrated and desperate, I sent an email to Tripadvisor customer help, requesting for them to reach Millicent Otieno and ask her to contact me and assist me with directions to reach her house. I received what looked to be an auto response message from Tripadvisor. I was stranded in Nairobi. At 8PM, I looked for an emergency accommodation elsewhere, paying exorbitantly, since it was a last minute booking. Tripadvisor has since then ignored several emails asking for a refund of my money. My advice is avoid Millys Place, Nairobi. It is an organized hoax, with Tripadvisor as their proxy. I will consider legal redress against Millicent Otieno / Tripadvisor.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Liked best: Nothing
Liked least: Communication
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
30 Nov 2015
am very sorry after i sent the quote immediately i got a phone call that my brother was admitted in hospital so i rushed there not knowing that Sam had booked my place reaching the hospital i found my brother in ICU so i dint bother to check my mails again when i went to check my mail on 19th i was very shocked seeing sam's messages, but i immediately emailed him and i explained to him and i refund the money to him you can confirm with him thank you
journeyco...
Germany
“Second time, everything was fine”
Reviewed 7 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

This was my second stay. The apartment is just perfect for me. It's secure and you have your privacy. Wifi and TV are available. See you next time.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
12 Oct 2015
thanx so much you are welcome again
mayufr
Udine, Italy
“safe, clean, nice person”
Reviewed 21 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I found the place very safe and in a quiet area, the owner is kind and helpful. Situated near Nairobi national Park

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Friends
23 Aug 2015
thank you franca for reviewing my millys place welcome again thank you
Pavithra...
Juba, South Sudan
“Nice place for a couple”
Reviewed 24 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed there with my wife for five days. Situated around 10km away from Nairobi City and a well secured place. Market, Laundry, Salon etc. located nearby. Easy access to Carnivore Restaurant, Giraffe Center, Mamba Village, Giraffe Center & Nairobi National park. Milly is friendly & really helpful. Although you can get more info about Nairobi from her had better plan your trip wisely.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
25 Jul 2015
thank you for your reviewing my property one more thank you, you are wellcome
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing