Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$143
View deal
Hotels.com$146
Expedia.com$146
Travelocity$146
Trip.com$146
Orbitz.com$146
eDreams$143
All reviews the indoor heated pool the penthouse full kitchen large bedroom walk in closet boutique hotel state house long term stay living room an oasis home away from home long flight busy city spent one night stayed longer main building place to stay in nairobi
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2022

I stayed here in April and May, twice. It's in a good location to travel around. And the rooms are clean and neat. I stayed in April in room 24, and in May in 26, if I remember correctly. Room 24 was nicer than 26. 26 is more like an apartment whereas 24 is like a suite room of a hotel. The best thing is the staff. They made you feel like you were home. They're helpful, kind, and generous. If I go back to Nairobi, I'd definitely stay here again. And highly recommend anyone - those who're on a business trip and on a family trip - to stay here. They also have a multi-room apartment for a family.
Love this place! Thank you Palacina!

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GM TZC, General Manager at Palacina Residence & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2022

Your review is like a warm hug.. Thank you so much and the whole team sends our very best wishes from Nairobi; we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2022

Everything about Palacina is great. The suites are HUGE! We have stayed there twice on this trip and the second time got an upgrade to an enormous suite (honestly bigger than our apartment!). Service is friendly and hospitable. Food is excellent. Make sure you eat dinner there, either in your room or room service!

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Laurel,
What to say but a very heartfelt "asante sana" .. Thank you.. from all of us at Palacina... we look forward to welcoming you back home to Nairobi.

Reviewed 29 July 2022

Have to say, I cannot fault anything and I was incredibly happy with my stay. It’s just a shame it was too short. The staff are so attentive and kind, the food they serve is soooo delicious (especially the biryani) and the decor both in & out looks beautifully traditional. The grounds look almost tropical and well taken care of.

The apartment itself is so spacious & stunning, with an outside terrace as well. It was clean, fitted with multi-plugs & mosquito nets, and all other small things you could need. Also, the location is ideal, and set in a relaxed, pretty neighbourhood.

Thank you very much for a perfect visit!

Trip type: Travelled solo

wow.. I cant wait to share this very kind review with the rest of the team this afternoon.. We are delighted that you had a pleasant stay with us and we hope to welcome you back to Palacina.. Thank you.

Reviewed 21 July 2022 via mobile

Being a first-time traveler in a new country, the thrill, and fear of the unknown was order of the day. While I had all that, the exceptional staff at Palacina Residence Suites made my 2 nights stay memorable. The drivers, Elijah and Peter, paid extra attention throughout my transfers; the Front Office team, Gilbert, John, and Patrick, made my transition from a stranger to feeling at home the moment I arrived. Cyprian and Martin from FnB were just marvelous. My path crossed with Elizabeth from housekeeping, and Mugeni, the operations manager, the day I checked out, and might I say an extension was rooming at the corner just that work was calling me back home.

It's a great team that should be treasured and treated as such and glad I found a home in Palacina.

Looking forward to my next visit and, of course, tickle my taste buds again with the Margarita Madness

Trip type: Travelled on business

I have just shared this wonderful review with the whole team at a staff meeting and the huge smiles around the room say it all.. wow!!
Thank you for warming our hearts and we send our very best wishes from Nairobi.

Reviewed 15 July 2022 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful! We booked the suite for 1 night prior to heading to safari and I wish we could of stayed another night. The room was HUGE! And decorated beautiful. The staff was wonderful and the food was very good. Highly recommend. Very safe and guarded as well.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisaj730

Dear Lisa,
It was our pleasure to welcome you to Palacina and to Kenya.. We hope that you took home some unforgettable memories of your African adventure and we send you smiles from Palacina