Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$110
Travelocity$110
Orbitz.com$110
Tripadvisor$110
FindHotel$110
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2019

We had a great stay at Longview Suites. The room was clean and spacious. The staff is very friendly and the location perfect for visit to SWT and the Nairobi Park. We appreciated the lovely breakfast and the diner close to the pool. If you are looking for a friendly and comfortable accomodation, Longview Suites is definitly a great address! Asante sana to everyone!

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank chevrefeuille2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately we did not have a good experience here.

First of all, upon arrival they were not aware of our reservation made via booking.com. Even thought the hotel was practically empty, it took a while to register our booking and to get a room.

When we arrived to our room, the bathroom was not clean (they had hairs in the shower and sink), so we were kindly moved to another room which was OK.

We decided to have dinner at their restaurant. We were the only two people there and we asked for our main dishes. They took FOREVER to arrive, almost as if they actually went out to kill a chicken and prepare it. I kid you not, it must have taken between 50-55 minutes to get what was actually a very simple dish (one leg of tandoori chicken with a side of white rice). Needless to say, for the quality, portions and time it took to make it, it was extremely overpriced. A little bit of ambience music wouldn´t hurt for that lonely long wait (seriously, we were tempted to order some takeout food from any chain restaurant).

So after all of this, you have to ask yourself: " Would I come back"?

As for the price, within the mid range, you can definitely find other options for the same price or lower in Nairobi with way better service and accomodation.

Sorry to be so blunt, but it was really one of the most horrible experiences we´ve ever had.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I would like to say thanks a lot to mrs Julia she helped me a lot to succeded to meet my fostering elephant to the Sheldrick...THANKS so much
everything has been ok. very nice room quite and clean, I will come back

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Luisa F
Peter M, Owner at Longview Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you Luisa. Looking forward to having you back.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I had a nice room with a kitchenette, clean and cool enough for me. Breakfast was ok, very friendly staff. The wifi was extremely poor - couldn't use it at all during my week there. Ok gym, the pool needs a thorough cleaning. I would stay there again, but I would ask for a room with guaranteed WiFi!

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Come here to use the gym. Has all the equipment needed for a good workout
Love the ambiance. A lovely quiet place.
The staff are always greetings with a smile.
Would surely recommend this place to my
guests coming to Nairobi.

Date of stay: January 2018