Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com$110
Vio.com$110
Tripadvisor$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately we did not have a good experience here.

First of all, upon arrival they were not aware of our reservation made via booking.com. Even thought the hotel was practically empty, it took a while to register our booking and to get a room.

When we arrived to our room, the bathroom was not clean (they had hairs in the shower and sink), so we were kindly moved to another room which was OK.

We decided to have dinner at their restaurant. We were the only two people there and we asked for our main dishes. They took FOREVER to arrive, almost as if they actually went out to kill a chicken and prepare it. I kid you not, it must have taken between 50-55 minutes to get what was actually a very simple dish (one leg of tandoori chicken with a side of white rice). Needless to say, for the quality, portions and time it took to make it, it was extremely overpriced. A little bit of ambience music wouldn´t hurt for that lonely long wait (seriously, we were tempted to order some takeout food from any chain restaurant).

So after all of this, you have to ask yourself: " Would I come back"?

As for the price, within the mid range, you can definitely find other options for the same price or lower in Nairobi with way better service and accomodation.

Sorry to be so blunt, but it was really one of the most horrible experiences we´ve ever had.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I would like to say thanks a lot to mrs Julia she helped me a lot to succeded to meet my fostering elephant to the Sheldrick...THANKS so much
everything has been ok. very nice room quite and clean, I will come back

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Luisa F
Peter M, Owner at Longview Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you Luisa. Looking forward to having you back.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I had a nice room with a kitchenette, clean and cool enough for me. Breakfast was ok, very friendly staff. The wifi was extremely poor - couldn't use it at all during my week there. Ok gym, the pool needs a thorough cleaning. I would stay there again, but I would ask for a room with guaranteed WiFi!

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Come here to use the gym. Has all the equipment needed for a good workout
Love the ambiance. A lovely quiet place.
The staff are always greetings with a smile.
Would surely recommend this place to my
guests coming to Nairobi.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The accommodation was comfortable but simple and the staff were super friendly and helpful. Hot or continental breakfast was included in the daily rate, and it was excellent and made to order. The lunch I had onsite was very tasty too and reasonably priced. My accommodation was two rooms linked together with a washroom off the bedroom, and balcony facing the main road from the sitting room area which had two chairs, a mini fridge, kettle with tea/coffee and flat screen telly. It was spotless throughout my stay. The shower (no tub) had good hot water and pressure, and there were amenities such as soap, shampoo and hand cream. There are guards at the main gate, parking out front, and it is right off the main road in Karen close to international schools. I could hear a bit of road noise from my room but not enough to disturb me. The double bed was comfortable with mosquito netting, and there was a robe and sandals in the wardrobe. Wifi worked well throughout my stay. I would definitely stay again.

Room tip: Rooms at the front have balcony and face main road and parking lot. There is an exercise room and pool onsite but I didn't use them.
Date of stay: July 2017