Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$110
Travelocity$110
Orbitz.com$110
Vio.com$110
Tripadvisor$110
Etrip$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I would like to say thanks a lot to mrs Julia she helped me a lot to succeded to meet my fostering elephant to the Sheldrick...THANKS so much
everything has been ok. very nice room quite and clean, I will come back

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Luisa F
Peter M, Owner at Longview Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you Luisa. Looking forward to having you back.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I had a nice room with a kitchenette, clean and cool enough for me. Breakfast was ok, very friendly staff. The wifi was extremely poor - couldn't use it at all during my week there. Ok gym, the pool needs a thorough cleaning. I would stay there again, but I would ask for a room with guaranteed WiFi!

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Come here to use the gym. Has all the equipment needed for a good workout
Love the ambiance. A lovely quiet place.
The staff are always greetings with a smile.
Would surely recommend this place to my
guests coming to Nairobi.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The accommodation was comfortable but simple and the staff were super friendly and helpful. Hot or continental breakfast was included in the daily rate, and it was excellent and made to order. The lunch I had onsite was very tasty too and reasonably priced. My accommodation was two rooms linked together with a washroom off the bedroom, and balcony facing the main road from the sitting room area which had two chairs, a mini fridge, kettle with tea/coffee and flat screen telly. It was spotless throughout my stay. The shower (no tub) had good hot water and pressure, and there were amenities such as soap, shampoo and hand cream. There are guards at the main gate, parking out front, and it is right off the main road in Karen close to international schools. I could hear a bit of road noise from my room but not enough to disturb me. The double bed was comfortable with mosquito netting, and there was a robe and sandals in the wardrobe. Wifi worked well throughout my stay. I would definitely stay again.

Room tip: Rooms at the front have balcony and face main road and parking lot. There is an exercise room and pool onsite but I didn't use them.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Maura Rose M
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I stayed here for a few days, mostly because it was close to the David Sheldrick Foundation elephant center. The staff was very attentive and went out of their way to make things as best as they could.

The room was large and a deal for the price. They were attentive to detail and always tried to foresee what I might need. Also the food was very good and tasty. I also thought it nice that the owner would come and talk with me and check to make sure things were going well. This level of service is hard to come by, so I appreciated their effort.

I would recommend for sure.

Date of stay: July 2017