Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$110
Travelocity$110
Orbitz.com$110
Vio.com$110
Tripadvisor$110
Etrip$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The accommodation was comfortable but simple and the staff were super friendly and helpful. Hot or continental breakfast was included in the daily rate, and it was excellent and made to order. The lunch I had onsite was very tasty too and reasonably priced. My accommodation was two rooms linked together with a washroom off the bedroom, and balcony facing the main road from the sitting room area which had two chairs, a mini fridge, kettle with tea/coffee and flat screen telly. It was spotless throughout my stay. The shower (no tub) had good hot water and pressure, and there were amenities such as soap, shampoo and hand cream. There are guards at the main gate, parking out front, and it is right off the main road in Karen close to international schools. I could hear a bit of road noise from my room but not enough to disturb me. The double bed was comfortable with mosquito netting, and there was a robe and sandals in the wardrobe. Wifi worked well throughout my stay. I would definitely stay again.

Room tip: Rooms at the front have balcony and face main road and parking lot. There is an exercise room and pool onsite but I didn't use them.
Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Maura Rose M
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I stayed here for a few days, mostly because it was close to the David Sheldrick Foundation elephant center. The staff was very attentive and went out of their way to make things as best as they could.

The room was large and a deal for the price. They were attentive to detail and always tried to foresee what I might need. Also the food was very good and tasty. I also thought it nice that the owner would come and talk with me and check to make sure things were going well. This level of service is hard to come by, so I appreciated their effort.

I would recommend for sure.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We had a group of 20 people and had a very comfortable stay. The suites are big and comfortable and everything is clean and brand new. There's a pleasant garden to sit in and it's all fenced in so very safe.

The staff are all lovely and they do a very good breakfast so highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Stayed here for a few nights with a large group of people. the Staff and owner of Longview were very pleasant and accommodating.

The hotel is quiet & clean with a shower room / toilet, bedroom and lounge. Most if not all rooms a a small balcony. The bedrooms are all kitted our with mosquito nets and also have a safe. The lounge has a fridge, tv table and chairs. WiFi is free

Lovely stay.

Date of stay: June 2017
2  Thank RobHolmes1958
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I was booked in for a night at the longview suites at the end of a long business visit. It was a very pleasant stay,the rooms were clean and comfortable.

I visited the restaurant for my dinner,the menu was very limited as a set menu was on however it was a pleasant meal.

Date of stay: May 2017