1,166 results
All reviews close to the airport spur restaurant international airport modern hotel mombasa road jomo kenyatta an airport hotel overnight stay long flight wilson airport gift shop stayed one night next morning felt safe buffet breakfast masai mara nice pool
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My daughter and I departed Jomo Kenyatta Airport for the Eka. Very welcoming and friendly staff, great bar, great food, and overall excellent accommodations! I will definitely stay again when back in Nairobi!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EkaHotel, Manager at Eka Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear geneholmquist,

Thank you for staying with us. It was indeed a pleasure hosting you and glad that you had a wonderful stay. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best regards from all of us at Eka Hotel.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We stayed at Eka hotel on two separate occassions - our first night in Nairobi and our last night. This hotel is perfectly situated near the airport. The staff is really friendly and the food in the restaurant is great.

Stayed: February 2018
EkaHotel, Manager at Eka Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Joanne H,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to share your feedback based on your experience with us. We are absolutely delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure hosting you and looking forward to welcoming you back.

Warm regards from all of us at Eka Hotel.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Once again for this trip, I chose to stay at the Eka Hotel for a day room. Staff were extremely nice and helpful. They again gave me the email address for the front desk so I could print my boarding pass which was very helpful. After it printed, it was delivered to my room..

Anne from Amazing Memories Safaris asked if my check out time could be 7pm when she booked the room, instead of the customary 6pm since my flight was at midnight. Upon check in, she asked if 7:30pm was possible and they said it was not a problem. That really helped a lot. Once in the room, the ac is adjustable and was nice to have while repacking everything. Wi Fi was very fast. The rain shower was wonderful. They provide an assortment of complimentary toiletries as well as a pot for making tea or coffee along with packaged cookies.

The hotel is nice in that it is close to the international airport. My room was on the Garden Level which was great because it was a lot quieter than my stay on the first floor previously. If you book an overnight room, request one on the back side of the hotel away from the traffic.

I enjoyed dinner at Spurs which is in the hotel. They have a large variety of food at a reasonable price. The waitress was very friendly and service was much faster than my last visit. It may have been because it was a weekday and not a weekend.

Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If staying overnight, choose a room on the back side of the hotel which is quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
EkaHotel, Manager at Eka Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear MichiganLaurena,

Thank you for choosing Eka Hotel as your home away from home. We are glad to have welcomed you back and thank you for the very elaborate review of your stay with us. We sincerely do appreciate.

We look forward to another opportunity to be of service when your travel plans bring you back to Nairobi.

Best regards from all of us at Eka Hotel.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This gives you a true #Wow feeling. The staff are extremely friendly,happy go lucky and it makes it so much easy walking into a family like environment after a long day at the office. I often frequent KE and this persay, is my number one choice. Keep up the fantastic job... you have pinned down service excellence to a fine art

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
EkaHotel, Manager at Eka Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Jowett,

Thank you so much for your review and for your patronage. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us monitor and improve our services.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

One word- excellent. My stay was comfortable and I'd want nothing but to go back. Housekeeping services are on point. It made me feel at home, so far away from home. Breakfast was exceptional and their service is worth every penny.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Palce,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It was a great pleasure hosting you and glad that you enjoyed your time with us.

We all look forward to another opportunity to welcome you to Eka.

Best regards.