Lowest prices for your stay
$132
$148
Trip.com
$125
Priceline$200
Hotels.com$148
Travelocity$148
All reviews dinner show an oasis rooms are large conference facilities safari carnivore meeting
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2022 via mobile

Thinking back at all the crazy bad reviews I read after I booked and now that I have been there personally, was could have gone wrong for those guys?

The hotel, infrastructure and people are great. The hotel reminded us of British colonial times and I guess the wood and and all the things around (magnificent gardens, pools, 'streams' and all). Nothing to more to say about the hotel.

Good job guys.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Safari Park Hotel, Other at Safari Park Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2022

Greetings from the African Paradise!

Thank you for taking your time to write such a great review.

We are thankful for reinstating confidence to future bookers.

We are also glad that your stay was memorable and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

Currently attending a few days of meetings at the hotel. I haven't visited for many years and was surprised by state of the hotel.

The hotel sits on a big property, several of the others guests commented the space is great for morning walks. Grounds are not well tendered.

It's an old hotel that has not benefitted from updates. The meeting rooms while large are musty and got very hot. The room had an old noisy air conditioning unit.

The lunch buffet was horrible. The food was lukewarm, and the taste so bland. The chicken consume soup was salted water, the buns that accompanied the soup were cold and hard, almost old. Cafe kigwa the restaurant has old carpeting and is rather dark.

The tea time set was OK. The mandazi however were very tasty.

The pool had near green water with soil residue settled on the pool floor and dirt everywhere on the sides. Not appealing at all.
I Would not recommend the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Safari Park Hotel, Other at Safari Park Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2022

Dear Bettie,

Greetings from the African Paradise!

We greatly appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us, it is always a pleasure to receive feedback from our guests.

I am however sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations and for that; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies.

The hotel continuously strives to be a paradise of comfort; please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address your concerns.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 16 January 2022 via mobile

Instead of going to the Carnivore, I chose this place for my fam since it had the meats AND a dinner show. I had been here about 7 years before and had a great experience. This time the service was not good. Our server knew it and apologized at the end of our meal. He said he was very busy. I appreciated the apology, but it wasn’t just him. The whole team was slow. When we arrived there was no explanation of how things worked. The salads, sides, etc. came out sporadically and after quite a delay. The meat carvers came by a few times and then basically stopped until I flagged then down multiple times. And this was even with us being one of the tables closest to the grill. I also had to ask them to bring specific things which were on the menu but had not yet been brought to our table. It was very frustrating to have an empty plate for at least 10 minutes in an all-you-can-eat place. My wife ordered a drink and had to go to the bar twice to get it to come. So…the service was a 2/5, while the taste of the food was a 5/5.

The show was entertaining. My kids especially liked the acrobats. As a dad and husband, at the end of the day what matters is how much my family enjoys an experience. They had a good time, so I was happy. But, it was not as enjoyable for me. Instead of feeling cared for, I felt like I had to speak up all night to get the experience we paid for. An average rating would take away form the performers, so I’ll round up to a 4.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Roc-Global
Safari Park Hotel, Other at Safari Park Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2022

Greetings from the African Paradise, we thank you for the candid review of your recent visit at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us; as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

We have noted your concern and apologize for the slow service, our human resource department has taken note and action will be taken. An investigation will also been conducted to know what happened, kindly let us know the exact day of dinner.

I hope that I can convince you to change your mind and plan another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly through pr@safariparkhotel.co.ke.Kindly give us a chance to turn your experience around, it would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back and give you and your family a memorable experience.

Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

Stayed 8 nights for meetings. The Guest Relations team at the entrance are phenomenal. The porter Paul Mwaka went out of his way to accommodate my special requests, was very attentive to the point of taking notes to make sure he got things right. Daniel too was very kind and supportive and whatever may not have gone quite right was somehow made better by this team. The laundry team also took care of my clothes with special needs. Restaurant chefs at the meat feast restaurant are also very friendly and make you feel at home. I would return thanks to this team's positive energy and warmth.

Room tip: I misplaced my key and was threatened with a $10 fine by receptionist and yet my European colleague was given another one without the same threat...
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Safari Park Hotel, Other at Safari Park Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2021

Greetings from Safari Park Hotel.

Thank you for the detailed review, we are glad your stay was memorable.

We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

#keepsafe

Reviewed 20 September 2021

Really beautiful hotel, the area is very green and the pool beautiful. Rooms are nice, bed is a bit hard and the water in the bathroom didn’t get warm - but nothing that affected our stay negatively. Also a very nice gym. We enjoyed our two nights at Safari Park a lot. The staff was always helpful and very welcoming!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Safari Park Hotel, Other at Safari Park Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2021

Greetings from the African Paradise!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

We have noted your concern and rectified the water heating issue, we also have soft mattresses which are availed upon request. However, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again in the future.