Lowest prices for your stay
$143
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$145
Hotels.com$145
Priceline$145
Prestigia.com$179
1,333 results
All reviews the flame tree restaurant tulia spa breakfast buffet felt very safe gift shop restaurant staff conference facilities visiting nairobi enjoyed my stay benson irene augustus security safari monica kenya evans
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2022

We spent three night's at the Savora Panafric hotel prior to the commencement of our Safari. This was our first experience of Kenyan hospitality and it didn't disappoint and we were very well looked after by all the staff.
We particularly enjoyed the lovely pool area which was perfect for pre safari relaxation.
We enjoyed breakfast and dinner at the very pleasant flame tree restaurant.
Breakfast was buffet service with an excellent selection of choices and very attentive waiters who made sure or coffee cups were kept refilled.
It is not particularly easy to walk to anywhere from this hotel, however, the taxi services from the hotel are excellent and we took a cab to the Kenyan National Museum and the driver waited for us all at a very reasonable cost.
Our room was clean and comfortable and we were well rested by the time we started our safari adventure.

Date of stay: September 2022
Ronnie K, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2022

Dear Helen R,

Thank you for taking time to give us awesome feedback.

Am happy to learn the services experienced were above your expectations from pool area, breakfast and variety of offers, my attentive waiters and just the good experience of Kenyan hospitality.

Am delighted and will share the accolades with my team as we continue to strive to be better always.

My team & i look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 25 September 2022 via mobile

Fabulous food beautifully presented.
Great service! Beautiful people here.

Special kudos to augustos kaka!

The live music band was amazing too!
Well done everyone. Top notch hotel
Staff are professional

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Bluesouthtours,

Many thanks for taking time to come experience our Sunday brunch.

Thank you for the awesome feedback and recognizing Augustus as a star.
Am happy to note he was outstanding as always diligent in service delivery & will share the same feedback.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 24 September 2022

Amazing hospitality with warm welcomes and care by the staff, made me feel at home away from home. The food was amazing, the rooms clean. My special appreciation goes out to the staff especially Ms. Charity and Mr. James who welcomed me on my first day and kept me comfortable all through out the five days of my stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Taabud,

Greetings from Sarova Panafric hotel!

We are glad you enjoyed every opportunity with special appreciation to Charity & James who just made your stay comfortable.
I am happy to learn you enjoyed our food offers, clean rooms & just the feeling of home away from home.

We trust we shall have an opportunity in the near future to welcome you back home.

Reviewed 24 September 2022

It was a good experience with the hotel...
Banket cordinator was aswathy.. her service also appreciable hotel food, premises hospitality end everything related to that was very good. also they provide good parking facility

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Syamlalspy,

Thank you for your candid feedback on the excellent service provided by us all.

Am happy to learn the banquet team expeditiously carried out their duties to ensure you had an awesome stay with us.

We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Regards

Reviewed 24 September 2022 via mobile

I came back from a Kenya-Uganda-Rwanda solo trip and my travel agent booked me in Sarova Panafric (pre-Masai Mara; post Masai-Masa and post Rwanda trip). That would be about 3 bookings. The staff are all very nice, hospitable, kind, would share advice on what to look out for my next "adventure" and would always ask how my "last adventure" went. I want to thank Charity especially for always looking out for me and making sure that I was comfortable. Thank you, Sarova staff. I hope to be able to return to Kenya someday.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Joy R

Thank you for making Sarova Panafric your preferred choice of stay during your short visit to Kenya.

Am humbled to note Charity and the rest of my associates made your stay more than comfortable, definitely will share the same.

We look forward to hosting you again at your preferred choice Sarova Panafric hotel.