Lowest prices for your stay
$138
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
$136
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$124
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Hotels.com$138
Priceline$145
ZenHotels.com$205
1,306 results
All reviews the flame tree restaurant tulia spa breakfast buffet felt very safe gift shop restaurant staff conference facilities visiting nairobi enjoyed my stay benson irene security augustus safari monica kenya evans
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2022

Wonderful treatment from waiters and waitresses, The food is delicious and they have varieties, They are kind and ready to attend to you any time. I would revisit fr, i had the best experience ever. Nt

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ronnie K, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2022

Dear Dinah,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback on our restaurant service and team.

We are glad that you enjoyed our cuisine and trust you shall be back soon for another refreshing memorable food experience.

Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

Extremely friendly staff who are readily available to offer assistance. I was particularly amazed by one called Irene at the conferencing and one of the security guys on first floor.

The meals are also fresh and tasty.

I highly recommend it

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Daniel,

Many thanks for taking time to review us.

Am glad to note my team especially Irene and security team were always at hand to assist you all. I shall definitely share your feedback with the stars mentioned.

We The Sarova Panafric team look forward to being your hosts again.

Reviewed 12 August 2022 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and pool! The gym is incredibly nice (felt brand new) - I did yoga with their mats daily. The breakfast buffet was super impressive and had all sorts of options. But the best part was the kind and friendly staff. They helped me in numerous ways over the course of my trip.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear lalalainey,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We appreciate your feedback on the comments beautiful Hote and pool, gym and our exquisite
Culinary display at breakfast.

We continue to maintain our standards as we look foward to hosting you once again.

Reviewed 25 July 2022

I have endeavoured to write on the employees of Panafric Hotel, Nairobi, but, as my mind weaved itself across various departments of the hotel, I was unable to single out the most outstanding performer, as each individual tailored his or her commitment in serving customers within common denominators, so characteristic of the hotel over many years. I have been a visitor here over 25 years, bringing new visitors and also accompanying the already won customers by virtue of excellent services. My global stay in many hotels and with an added experience in promoting tourism, triggered me to make this review on Panafric Hotel in Nairobi.

I have observed, witnesed objectively the employees focus, enveloped in modesty, thoughtfulness, measured outlook aligned with mind-held listening to the customers' expectations, right from the Entrance, Reception to Accomodation, and the subsequent services in the restaurants. Rooms are distinctively managed with utmost care, and if a customer needs action, the team acts first in rendering the requisite attention. Those in the appartment, as I have been for many years, do indeed wish, if they only extended their stay.

One distictive fact is: YOU FEEL WANTED NOT TO BE EXPLOITED. Smiles and charm engage for a common purpose: to serve, serve and serve. In this regard, I have noted seamless consistency over the years with oscillation never outside the mission and the vision of the hotel.
I salute the Management that has inspired the Staff to that enhanced commitment in duty. The hotel's navigation for the Staff during Covid-19 is to be reckoned with, for the Staff's retained their jobs, remaining in the harbour of the hotel's care. The Management was the enabler and the employees see the mercy to God through the Management, for the difficult times were tamed for the Staff within the circumference of the hotel's huge sacrifice.

Room tip: There are rooms in different categories and appartments for long stay
Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ronnie K, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2022

Dear Andrew,

Good morning and Thank you for the awesome feedback.
Indeed it’s a joy to read such appreciation.

We certainly are proud & grateful and shall share the same with my team.

I trust we shall host you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

Very good location. Large modern rooms. I would definitely repeat if I return to Nairobi. very complete breakfast. It was the beginning and end of a wonderful few days of safari through the Kenyan reserves.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Luis,

Greetings from Sarova Panafric hotel.

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback & appreciation on the new rooms.

We look forward to host you again