Lowest prices for your stay
$136
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$145
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Trip.com
$105
Hotels.com$145
Official Hotel$143
ZenHotels.com$204
1,294 results
All reviews the flame tree restaurant tulia spa felt very safe gift shop restaurant staff conference facilities visiting nairobi enjoyed my stay benson irene augustus security safari monica kenya evans mary
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2022

The Sarova panafric hotel is an amazing outstanding hotel. From the reception to the beautiful, clean well kept rooms are just superb. The food is 5 star and thank you for the birthday cake made for my wife it was delicious. Thank you Benson and Charity for the amazing service good job

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2022

This was the best stay I ever had! Thank you so much Joseph for making me feel so at home and with your beautiful towelart in my room (see picture), Caroline for the amazing massage, Philip for the good care in the gym, and Veronica for the nice talks. You really made my stay the best I could have possibly imagined. I will be back!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ronnie K, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Michellevanraalte,

Many thanks for making time to give us valuable feedback.

Am very happy to learn the staff mentioned were hospitable, professional and of great help.

We look forward to hosting you again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 6 June 2022

Went for a lunch with friends to celebrate a birthday.
The food was lovely, we were served by Evans who was friendly, professional and efficient.

We enjoyed our meal and had a lovely time.

The place is serene and peacful

Reviewed 4 June 2022

Absolutely lovely service from the team and Chef Sanjay. Very open to feedback and quick to take action. Very good food should Absolutely include rice and beef stir fry in the menu! Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2022

The hotel is located in the Centre of the city in a quite neighborhood of Nairobi. The staff is friendly from the main entrance to the entire hotel staff. The service was top-notch and staff was very warmly and friendly. The food in the Flames Restaurant was amazing and delicious. The rooms are comfortable and spacious with a reasonable fee. I highly recommend the hotel to people who visit Nairobi for both leisure and business.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Ronnie K, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Pmabaka,

Greetings from Sarova Panafric hotel.

I note and appreciate your feedback on staff friendliness, overall service being warm & friendly.We remain focused in delivering great service.
Thank you for recommending the hotel and look forward to hosting you again.

Kind regards