Lowest prices for your stay
$186
Travelocity$169
Priceline$199
getaroom.com$274
1,075 results
All reviews beautiful hotel room service public areas breakfast buffet pool side safari trip east africa security gym renovation poolside conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2022

I was initially put off by the lack of renovation in the facilities of the hotel but the excellent service, the seamless hand off of the staff across the services, and their clear training and passion for guest service, plus the excellent food and comfortable bed and shower really won me over. The showers are also strong and WiFi is very good for Nairobi

Room tip: Ask for High Floor, overlooking the pool so its quiet.
Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Nairobi Serena, General Manager at Nairobi Serena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2022

Dear Alicia,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us on your recent visit to our hotel. I am glad to know that you had an amazing time with us. Meeting the guest's expectations in all our outlets is the number one priority in Serena Hotel. We appreciate your support of our property, and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 May 2022

A crowded hotel, you will not feel that the service is delayed, the attitude is very personal. Try to address even things that are not part of the service. There is a memory for customers which makes it very easy to get a room with your preferences from a previous stay. A pleasant place to return to

Room tip: Just ask for preferences. They try to respond even when they are busy
Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Shloml,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us on your recent visit to our hotel. I am glad to know that you had an amazing time with us. Meeting the guest's expectations in all our outlets is the number one priority in Serena Hotel. Looking forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2022 via mobile

We have stayed at the Serena numerous times and always find it a great way to start our trip.
The room we stayed in was clean and functional if a little tired in places but the shower was brilliant and the bed very comfortable .
The breakfast is always a great feast which we thoroughly enjoyed.
The pool was fabulous and we spent the morning relaxing in it . The weather was particularly hot while we were there.The changing room by the pool could do with some maintenance.
I would recommend the Serena Nairobi .

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nairobi Serena, General Manager at Nairobi Serena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2022

Dear Hilary,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us on your recent visit to our hotel. I am glad to know that you had an amazing time with us. Meeting the guest's expectations in all our outlets is the number one priority in Serena Hotel. I have also taken note of the changing room by the pool area. Looking forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2022

I am very convinced about the service. Well organized and 24h a day available. My safaris were organized here for all the SERENA Hotels in Kenia as well as in Tanzania. Ask for ALOYCE OTIENO for me he is the employee of the year. He organized a tour to the famos lodges the Serna groups has. - In this day its a chalange to travel ALOYCE managed it with about 100mails, day and night service at WhattsApp and 24h service! In Europe no chance to get something like that. There are a lot of things to solve this day if you travel to several countries in east africa. - QR Codes, Visas, flight organizing - everything the ALOYCE did for us fits 100%. We was in Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Lake Manyara - and than some resting days at Serena Mombassa. 1000% THX for our driver Josepg Olais as well. The 6 days with you were some of the best ones we ever had. That the Hotels and the lodges are fine and have a breathtaking (!!!) few is already written her and elswhere . But this time I want to thank this two special persons. SO I RECOMMEND SERENA FOR SAFARI ORGANISATION VERY MUCH!!!!

Room tip: To the pool
Date of stay: April 2022
Nairobi Serena, General Manager at Nairobi Serena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2022

Dear Dr. Hoffmann,

I take pride in thanking you for taking the time to review our hotels and lodges positively. I am happy to know that we met your expectations in all the areas during your recent stay with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority in all Serena properties and we really appreciate your support. I will share your positive feedback with Aloyce and Joseph who will be highly motivated by your kind words. Looking forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 16 April 2022 via mobile

From the minute you arrive until the minute you leave, the staff at this hotel is focused on you and your comfort. You feel like you’re the only guest in the hotel. The amenities are top notch, they even supply what you’ve forgotten.

The rooms are beautifully decorated, the bed is comfortable, and most importantly - the pillows are perfect.

The food is fantastic with breakfast being a buffet style with made to order entrees.

Definitely on my list of places I’m revisiting.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nairobi Serena, General Manager at Nairobi Serena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2022

Dear Keli,