“Password coffee plot”
Review of The Mug

The Mug
Ranked #301 of 744 Restaurants in Nairobi
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome. I would go here for coffee anytime. The services are excellent. The ambience is nice

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

This restaurant lights me up at lunch time. From the welcoming,courteous staff to the amazing food. I love it! Keep it The Mug :)

Reviewed 24 August 2015

Eaten here often. This resto is suitable for a quick meal or a coffee n cake etc. Food is pretty good and always fresh. Prices are very reasonable. Menu is extensive. Good for cakes too. I would avoid the Beefburgers. Last dish I ate was coconut curried chicken with rice - gorgeous.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

Visited the restaurant last Saturday. It can get crowded (most people do meetings here as well as catch up with friends) but we found a seat upstairs.
Convenient location within Nairobi CBD.
The stair case is a hazard since the steps are a bit smaller than usual so watch out.
I had the teriyaki chicken sandwich with roast potatoes. The serving was average. I enjoyed my meal. Meals are pricey compared to what is actually served.
There is an MPESA paybill number so you don't have to use cash (no change sagas).

Reviewed 31 December 2014

Good location choice as it is in the central business district and the ambience is great.

One can do a quick meal, sandwiches, coffee, pastries or a full meal. I ordered the cocktail juice but it had too much beetroot, the tiramisu cake was good.

The service was great but I found the place a little pricey.