Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$177
View deal
Priceline$180
FindHotel$180
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2022

So I've never written a review while still at a location but the service at Gigiri Lion Villas has been so superb these past three days that I can't contain sharing the praises they deserve. Let's start with appearance because first impressions are everything. Gigiri Lion Villas immediately makes you feel at home when you enter their doors. The decor is EVERYTHING!! While seeing the way they've taken such time into creating a unique atmosphere, I was immediately inspired to recreate some things for my personal home. We booked six rooms for our group trip and the group CONSISTENTLY praised the staff for the marvelous job they did. The rooms are spotless and each room has its own unique name (I stayed in Twiga). I have NEVER stayed in a place where they seem to know what I need before I even ask. Now, let's talk about the staff. The staff all seem to be handpicked because of their awesome personalities and capabilities. Lilian, the manager of GLV became my best friend. I needed my hair done and when my stylist never showed, within thirty minutes she had a professional who created the best style I've ever had (not exaggeration whatsoever). We asked for ceremonial dancers and Lilian found them so quick. The dancers were so great that some guests began shedding tears because they had never experienced something like this. The food was AMAZING!! When I say FINGER-LICKING good, I mean it. While there, I saw that several people visited for the food and I can see why. The owner was also so helpful but wait, how many hotels have you stayed at where the owner personally greets you and does a tremendous job of making you feel at home? This was the first time I experienced a PERFECT experience at a hotel and I travel for a living. I plan to visit Kenya each year and, now, GLV will see me each year. If you are looking for a gorgeous and unique hotel experience, go to GLV and I PROMISE you won't be disappointed. I fell in love with the staff here and even the chefs helped me when I needed assistance making videos. You can tell everyone who works at GLV puts their guests first and this was definitely an experience I'll never forget. Please don't hesitate to stay at GLV!!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gigiri Lion Villas GLV, Other at Gigiri Lion Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2022

You were a great sport Karina. Speaking on behalf of the team, we all loved having you and cannot wait to see you again soon. Until then, we are wishing you all the best in your travels.

Reviewed 10 June 2022

Nice garden, comfortable rooms, service-minded and friendly staff, relaxing pool area, excellent dinner and breakfast - all this together made me feel at home and on holiday at the same time. Next time I will bring family, but also come back when visiting Nairobi on business.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gigiri Lion Villas GLV, Other at Gigiri Lion Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2022

We are looking forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 June 2022

This was a perfect place to stay, I was there for 3 weeks and couldn’t have felt more comfortable. The staff made us feel like family and the rooms were excellent. Just a short 5 min walk to the mall if you needed something,

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gigiri Lion Villas GLV, Other at Gigiri Lion Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2022

We loved having you. Looking forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 20 March 2022

Looking to stay within Nairobi in a comfortable place? GLV will not disappoint. We received great service from Lilian, Bran, Clinton and the chef. The food is freshly made and well appointed. Excellent place to catch a breather, close to many amenities - most importantly Village Market and multiple spas. Highly recommended!

Room tip: Aim to book earlier as occupancy was 90% at the time we were booking. If looking for space, go for Simba room
Date of stay: March 2022

It was a Pleasure hosting you. Looking forward to seeing you soon.