“Westland's premier spa experience doesn't pay close enough attention to detail”
Review of Wild Earth Day Spa

Wild Earth Day Spa
Ranked #4 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: A Sanctuary hidden in the busy Westlands district on Peponi Road. Wild Earth Day Spa is a unique concept in spa and relaxation. A facility inspired by Moroccan theme design to relax, rejuvenate, and revive all of the bodies senses. Pamper yourself with a massage, body scrub, manicure, and a fabulous hair style at our boutique salon. Put back a little of what life takes out and call us to book your special appointment. Parking is safe and on private premises.
Nairobi, Kenya
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I was taken to Wild Earth for my birthday by girlfriends. For the price I was expecting something on par with Bliss at the W Hotels in the US. Unfortunately they're not detail-oriented enough to warrant the same value for the money. First, their process for a multi-hour spa experience is not streamlined. While most spas would lead you to the changing room, provide you with a locker and robe so you can get comfortable and relax, Wild Earth took me directly to the facial room without showing me the changing room or my locker. Only later was I allowed to change into a robe after I'd already undressed & re-dressed once. Then, during my facial the attendant started clanging pots and pans in the sink to get a jumpstart on the dirty "dishes" as a result of my facial. I asked if they could wait until the end of my facial to do cleanup. Finally, I was shown to the relaxation room where I was presented with a chocolate cupcake and glass of water. My girlfriend was subsequently presented with another cupcake and a glass of wine and told "Happy Birthday!"

In conclusion, if you're looking for a top-notch spa experience in Nairobi, I'd refer you instead to Sankara, Tribe, Ole Sereni, or Serena.

Visited March 2011
7 Thank psgriffi
Wild_Earth_Day_Spa, Public Relations Manager at Wild Earth Day Spa, responded to this review, 11 November 2011
We sincerely apologize for our mishaps during your visit. Thank you for your constructive critique and evaluation. We look forward to implementing improvements so as to not repeat these errors in future.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow