All reviewsgame drivesbucket showerelephant orphanagenational parkdining tenthot water bottlesmess tentsafari experiencegame watcherscanvas bagforested areawhite rhinosafari stylecape buffalowild animalstwo nightsjet lag
Reviewed 2 June 2017

I couldn't fault it in any way - the staff were wonderful, food delicious, ambience lovely and tranquil. Just wonderful. My children also had a fantastic time, especially climbing trees around the camp!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Attentive, excellent staff; accommodations and food superb. Loved seeing animals from my tent porch and meeting Fred the warthog, a camp pet who looks for biscuits and scratches. This experience really gave me some chills at first with the noises in the night -- but it was a safe and secure adventure. The game drives with Gordon were terrific and informative, enabling us to explore at my pace, e.g., following a herd of zebra. plus the Sheldrake elephant orphanage is close! This was after a 5-day safari but offered a more luxurious and personalized experience. Great alternative to staying in Nairobi town

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2017

It's taken me a while to write this review, but wanted to thank Fredric, Amos, Moses, Gordon, and all the rest for a wonderful stay after I had to have emergency surgery due to a fall in the Masai Mara. Everyone was so attentive and helpful. The food was superb and even a rhino joined us for lunch the first day there! The tents and beds were mighty comfortable and the animals abound, some can even be seen from the tent. My original plans had been to spend my birthday here, (ten days earlier) but was in the hospital instead, so imagine my surprise when the staff came in singing and carrying a beautiful and delicious birthday/recover soon cake! Stay at least three nights, but if you can only have a short visit, you can go there for lunch. You won't regret it! A big thanks to everyone for everything!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Out in the forested wild. A wonderful place indeed. Good choice of location. Great tents set-up. Wonderful interiors.
Thumbs up to the staff. Attentive to detail & professionals in their work.
Thanks to KWS & Bike Skills - Kenya.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017

This is my second visit and I will stay whenever I get the opportunity. Wonderful break from the city, super relaxed and peaceful, nature abounds, tents are so big and comfy, staff are fantastic, charming and helpful. You are immersed in a beautiful camp in a beautiful setting in a beautiful park in a beautiful city.

Room Tip: get front row if poss
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family