“Business meeting”

Ranked #20 of 164 Hotels in Nairobi
Nairobi, Kenya
“Business meeting”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

The Crown Plaza hotel is excellent and very near the city of Kenya. The service, food and rooms are just good. My business partners from China were just thrilled by this good facilty.

Room Tip: The hotel is new and very nice. It's just a stone throw away to Nairobi the capital city of Keny...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
lorenzo_baleri, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nairobi, responded to this review, 6 May 2012
Thank you for posting a fabulous review and I am so pleased that you were really quite impressed with the bedrooms , staff, service quality and quality of the food.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards

Lorenzo Baleri
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Polish first
Kent
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I flew to Nairobi from Manchester with KLM, via Amsterdam and on to Nairobi.....sadly I arrived at 7am but my luggage was nowhere to be seen..... So, car to the hotel and met with first class customer service. Staff were delightful....ushered me to the spa as I had an early appointment and my room was not ready. gave me all the toiletries I needed and were keen to ensure that I was looked after. When I returned the concierge was already seeking my luggage whereabouts....(sadly it did not arrive for 48 hrs).
The hotel is modern, comfortable and the staff are attentive, polite and offer a lesson in customer service. I travel extensively for work (10 days or month every month - and with a global remit), this hotel is one of the best as a travelling businessman.
Food was very good and prices reasonable. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Definitely a return location for my next trip to Kenya.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank AandAW
Dear AandAW,

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review about your stay at our hotel. It is wonderful motivation to see such positive feedback and your comments will certainly be shared with the entire team.
We are very much looking forward to continue being your host in the future.

Best Wishes

United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Smart, new, modern hotel, seemingly catering more to the business world, but good for any kind kind of visitor. Good location on the hill just outside the city centre.
Rooms are a good size, and furnished in a modern but comfortable style. The room seemed to be well-thought out, with a variety of lighting styles, for example, all in the right place, comfortable bed, variety of pillows and so on.
I stayed on the Club floor which had a very comfortabe private lounge where breakfast could be taken in peace. No time to check out the leisure facilities but everything seemed to be in place.
Staff friendly and polite. No complaints.

Room Tip: Club floor has comfortable private lounge
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Dear PhilipRylah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us.

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and in particular the size of our bedrooms, comfortable beds. lighting within the hotel and the general facilities offered on our club floor.

We do hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Best Wishes

Cairo
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I'll recommend it if you are travelling for business.
I've stayed there for 31 Days!.

I was able to focus on work mainly as I find almost all what I needed there.

The hotel management takes great deal to provide hotel hospitality level that makes your staying a comfortable one.

The most important this there is the staff friendship, even when they found that I like specific types of food. They started making sure that I find on a daily base the food that I can eat. They did this after they noticed I stay for the 8th day.

Internet is good, food is excellent and fresh. People are very friendly. There is an option of a good walk around the hotel area.
in room facilities are perfect for working at night with good selection of TV channels.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Dear Amin E,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review in regards to your recent stay with us. We were delighted to read that all aspects of your stay were to your satisfaction,starting from the hospitality,comfort, staff friendliness,excellent food and great internet connectivity.

We hope we can host you again in the near future.

Best Regards
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I stayed for 6 nights in Crowne Plaza in early March. The hotel is considered to be located in the business district in Nairobi, so there is nothing interesting to do nearby. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The hotel has some good amenities like an outdoor pool, gym and spa. Try not to go swimming during breakfast or lunch times because the main restaurant overlooks the pool. The food is ok. Also there will usually be conferences on the ground floor so it can be a little bit noisy for you.

• Stayed March 2012
Dear Khaledmarei,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review relating to your recent stay with us. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed our clean and spacious rooms.

We llook forward to welcoming you back- maybe to a longer trip when you will be able to enjoy our hotel facilities and Nairobi City more.

With Best regards