“Best Safari experience once in a lifetime!”

African Comfort Zone Safaris
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 200.00*
and up
Devil's Bedroom_Hell's Gate National Park...
Ranked #69 of 374 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ACZ safaris offers a wholesome and distinctive taste of the wonders of East Africa’s remarkably diverse scenery, wildlife, history as well as rich cultural heritage. A travel experience organized by ACZ Safaris is not just another cliche of safari vacation on offer as part of any typical travel business. Our outings are fashioned by a team of experts born-bred in Africa, who love the continent and care to deliver the finest tour experiences from a native standpoint. This natural advantage affords us the opportunity to introduce and discern to travelers with common interests the varied authenticity of East Africa’s incredible and unforgettable African adventures- its people, breathtaking beauty, the power of raw life to its unforgettable sense of wilderness and outback sovereignty. We have outstanding day tours and safaris allover East Africa and you will enjoy interacting with our young, experienced and energetic tour guides that are eager to give you the Real African Adventure.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our group of 4 had an AMAZING time with ACZ Safaris. John helped us pick the best options for our group and our driver Martin went above and beyond to make sure we got to see everything. We even got to see white rhinos! We got back to Nairobi early and John took us to see/feed the giraffes before our flight which was on my bucket list! Would definitely recommend ACZ Safaris as they are extremely accommodating and can help you enjoy a great safari within your budget! Jambo!

All reviews
"driver"
in 5 reviews
"kenya"

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I spent three days on the Safari with ACZ Safaris tour group, I had an amazing experience. The tour was well organized and the routes was wonderful. The view of the Safari was breath taking. The driver was polite and resourceful, the hotel accommodation was comfortable and convenient.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Everything was just Perfect, from hotel pick up to drop off, to 3 days in Masai Mara, excellent communication and my safari driver Alex was the best guide. What a great time.

John M, Owner at African Comfort Zone Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Actually I visited Jun 2016. I had amazing experience with ACZ safari. I join the 2nights camp by myself. Martin, our guide was super good! He showed us great safari. He taught us many many things about animals. It was just AMAZING. John from ACZ safari was very helpful. He gave me suggestions and taught me where to see. I definitely recommend ACZ safari. Even for solo, it was really fun and nothing to worried. Thanks John and Martin for awesome experience:)

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 March 2018

From the beginning, ACZ Safaris was the best at communicating with us. They replied quickly and made sure to answer every single question that I emailed to them. Even before they booked, Joshua shared their phone number and address so that we had multiple ways to communicate with each other. Whether it was through email or Whatsapp, I always received a timely and informative answer. They made us feel very comfortable about booking with them because they were also transparent and would give us various options especially with payment.

The safari was the most memorable experience of our lives so far. John was our driver and he was very friendly and shared his knowledge of Nairobi, Masai Mara, the people and the culture. He shared the plan for the next drive/day/adventure and always asked if that was ok with us or if we wanted to change. We also had a great group that we went on safari with. Not once did I hear anyone upset about any experience they had with ACZ. We were lucky and had only 6 people on our tour, however, John asked if we would be ok to take 2 more people to help out a friend at another camp. Through the whole time he made sure that we were all comfortable. The camps were great, we stayed at Lenchada. We felt that the pictures and descriptions accurately described exactly where we were staying. Everyone onsite was very friendly and approachable with any questions. The food was great and we appreciated getting a vegetable with each meal. The food was "simple" but very flavorful. I strongly recommend booking with ACZ.