Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from African Comfort Zone Safaris tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience African Comfort Zone Safaris
from US$ 200.00
More Info
from US$ 600.00
More Info
All reviews great group day safari amazing safari life changing lake nakuru big animals masai mara bucket list once in a lifetime his knowledge tour operator these guys great trip his team amazing experience game drives joshua
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I spent three days on the Safari with ACZ Safaris tour group, I had an amazing experience. The tour was well organized and the routes was wonderful. The view of the Safari was breath taking. The driver was polite and resourceful, the hotel accommodation was comfortable and convenient.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Everything was just Perfect, from hotel pick up to drop off, to 3 days in Masai Mara, excellent communication and my safari driver Alex was the best guide. What a great time.

Date of experience: March 2018
John M, Owner at African Comfort Zone Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Actually I visited Jun 2016. I had amazing experience with ACZ safari. I join the 2nights camp by myself. Martin, our guide was super good! He showed us great safari. He taught us many many things about animals. It was just AMAZING. John from ACZ safari was very helpful. He gave me suggestions and taught me where to see. I definitely recommend ACZ safari. Even for solo, it was really fun and nothing to worried. Thanks John and Martin for awesome experience:)

Date of experience: June 2017

Reviewed 28 March 2018

From the beginning, ACZ Safaris was the best at communicating with us. They replied quickly and made sure to answer every single question that I emailed to them. Even before they booked, Joshua shared their phone number and address so that we had multiple ways to communicate with each other. Whether it was through email or Whatsapp, I always received a timely and informative answer. They made us feel very comfortable about booking with them because they were also transparent and would give us various options especially with payment.

The safari was the most memorable experience of our lives so far. John was our driver and he was very friendly and shared his knowledge of Nairobi, Masai Mara, the people and the culture. He shared the plan for the next drive/day/adventure and always asked if that was ok with us or if we wanted to change. We also had a great group that we went on safari with. Not once did I hear anyone upset about any experience they had with ACZ. We were lucky and had only 6 people on our tour, however, John asked if we would be ok to take 2 more people to help out a friend at another camp. Through the whole time he made sure that we were all comfortable. The camps were great, we stayed at Lenchada. We felt that the pictures and descriptions accurately described exactly where we were staying. Everyone onsite was very friendly and approachable with any questions. The food was great and we appreciated getting a vegetable with each meal. The food was "simple" but very flavorful. I strongly recommend booking with ACZ.

Date of experience: November 2017

Reviewed 17 March 2018

After getting quotes from 10+ travel agencies, I went with ACZ because Joshua was very prompt and professional with communication from inquiry to booking. Pricing was comparable/competitive with other agencies.

I joined a 3-day Masai Mara Group Safari in February 2018, staying at Mara Sopa Lodge and it was the trip of a lifetime! Francis was our driver and guide throughout. He was alway smiling and making his best effort to make our trip enjoyable. We were incredibly lucky to see the big 5: a black rhino, leopard, cheetah, lions, elephants, giraffes, buffalo, hippos, zebras, gazelles, impalas - and many up close! Nothing could have prepared me for the breathtaking beauty of the Masai Mara. Francis knows everyone in and around the park.

Note that the drive from Nairobi to the Masai Mara is 5 hours, the last 2-3 of which are on unpaved/bumpy road. A new road is currently in construction (finished by end of 2018?). The all-day game drive is quite long (~10 hours) and you are in the van the entire time except for lunch and bathroom breaks. The Mara Sopa lodge was great, comfortable rooms with delicious food. We also visited the Masai Village - they naturally get many tourist visitors but I found it to be a very informative and memorable visit, learning about their culture and way of life.

Overall, I can't recommend ACZ enough, this won't be my last time to the Masai Mara, I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: February 2018