“Just good pizza”

Ranked #25 of 163 Restaurants in Luxor
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: we serve both Egyptian food like (Pies, Lamb, Mixed Grille, Kebab Kofta, Tianjin) and Italian food like (Pizza, Pasta, Crepe, Calzony, Salads). we have the best restaurant in Luxor built on 2004 and it is consisting of two floors and Air conditioning you can eat indoors in a a very lovely Atmosphere or take away (to go) we also have a free home delivery 24 hours 7 days a week 4 weeks a month 12 months a year, we will be happy to seeing you soon
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Inexpensive pizza place in Luxor. Quality is more like Pizza Hut in the US, thick crust with loads of cheese.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Good value for money, freshly made, and delivered fast really it is the beat pizza in the Luxor make sure to visit it

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Go ahead with this delicious pizza..we enjoyed it very much. Prices are also not too much and very nice atmosphere

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018

The food is always fresh, and excellent. Huge menu with tons of choice. Met the owner yesterday - and he is amazing. This will become a chain soon, and I will be there to cheer them on. The food was always GREAT and FRESH, I have no idea what that review is saying when falsely claims that the food was "rotten" lol - wrong place dude !!! (false news lol)
the food is the best, and plenty of it, GREAT service too !! thank you !

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We stayed at Iberotel Luxor on a B&B package March 2018, so getting quality food for a family of 5 which offers choice, a relaxing atmosphere and all at the right place was important.

Fortunately I trawled through trip advisor and my route to quick pizza was already plotted on handy google offline-maps.

It was about a 10 minute walk from Iberotel and to be honest on arrival I turned away, as I was unsure whether there was any seating area. Then a gentlmen handed a menu over and mentioned there were seats upstairs.

We stepped in a it was just right. To be frank I could sit there all day watching Luxor, we sat near a window.

I tilted the windows slightly so that the heat could swamp in and I just sat there watching the souks and traders, whilst the cars hooted past the donkeys. You could smell the spices from the markets below yes i was finally switched off from my busy day to day life in the UK.

Anyway Quick Pizza - what did we order?

My wife ordered a Chicken Tajine which was served with rice,soup, 2 salads and bread. It came in a sizzling traditional egyptian pot or whatever you call them.

The kids ordered a pizza with chips and I got some lamb chops with rice and salad. The chops were huge and there was no rationing on any of the portions.

I like my meals and i normally vaccuum up wifes and kids plates too - but on this occasion I had met my match!

In total with with a bottle of pepsi cost me about a tenner in GBP. (remember prices do go up incase you are reading this review 5 years on)

The service was great and waiters passed us whatever we wished for, which meant I had tomatoe and chilli sauce at my fingertips.

On my way out I spotted the owner not difficult as I saw a pic of him upstairs.

He was very welcoming and asked whether we were happy?

No prizes for guessing my answer!

Date of visit: March 2018