“36 hours in Luxor”

Luxor For You - Private Day Tours
Ranked #7 of 129 Tours in Luxor
More attraction details
Owner description: We will be glad to assist you to tailor your own itinerary according to your time schedule, interests, and budget. Our Egyptologists will introduce you to the wonders of Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria such as Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, The Valley of the kings, Karnak & Luxor Temples, Abu Simbel Temple, Nile Cruises, and further afield to Hot Air Balloon, Felluca Trip, Sound&Light Shows, Dendara & Abydos Temples and much much more… We believe that your satisfaction should be guaranteed, and We pride ourselves that your comfort and Enjoyment is our top priority
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Ahmed calmly advised... IT'S POSSIBLE. From early morning airport pickup direct time travel into the past millennia. Very interesting, direct to West Bank highlights then East Bank; well needed rest; dinner downtown; sleep; hot air balloon before sunrise; couple more West Bank highlights then back to Cairo.

All reviews
"important things"
"winter palace"
"west bank"
in 10 reviews
"a hot air balloon ride"
"tripadvisor reviews"
"night cruise"
in 3 reviews
"egypt trip"
"private guide"
in 5 reviews
"answered all my questions"
"always on time"

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We were fortunate to have found Luxor for You online shortly before traveling to Egypt. Ahmed, the owner, was very quick to respond and arrange for the tours we requested, as well as airport transfers. It’s always been a dream of mine to visit the Valley of the Kings and see for myself the amazing artifacts left behind. For our private tour guide, we had a very intelligent Egyptologist, Mr. Hany, who shared his incredible insight about the ancient Egyptians. There is so much to see and learn, but Hany was able to show us the high points and help us see things in the historical/cultural context. Realize there is very little signage at the sites in Egypt, so having a guide to explain the history is imperative to learning. It was fascinating to me that they can walk right up to the walls and easily read the hieroglyphics from thousands of years ago! Egypt was definitely a trip to remember and I highly recommend Luxor For You for their punctuality and professionalism! Thank you!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

This is way overdue. we were a group of 10 people from the U.S.... visited in March 2017. it was the Perfect Trip!! He did an outstanding job planning and preparing everything for us. Everyone on the trip enjoyed this vacation because of him. I would highly recommend using Luxor for You. We had a fabulous time as he met all our needs and went above and beyond to please us. We will definitely return and use his services again.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We had only two days and 1 night in Luxor and some very specific goals, so a standard guided trip wasn't going to cover it. I contacted Ahmed, based on the reviews I read here and Wow! Ahmed was incredibly fast to respond to each of my emails, offered a very fair price for our itinerary and immediately I trusted my choice. Ahmed had Hany pick us up at the airport, and transport us directly to the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, and more. Being with a private guide helped keep most of the touts at bay. Hany then dropped us off at the Winter Palace and Ahmed picked us up the next morning for Karnak and Luxor Temples. Ahmed brought these temples alive for us, with stories and explanations of so much we never would have noticed on our own. He was flexible too, allowing for a lovely lunch and a last minute shopping trip (my husband needed a pair of jeans for our Cairo activities and Ahmed took us to the perfect place - good prices and high quality). Then dropped us off at the airport in plenty of time for our flight. A special extra note, the driver was amazing and negotiated the traffic well, making me feel safe in the chaos. I will visit Luxor again and definitely contact Luxor For You for more guiding

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 April 2018

5 star review without reservation. Highlights: great communication, great guides, easy to work with, adjusted easily and adapted to our preferences. Customized tour.

To start, my wife and I wanted to have a private guide and driver so that we could make on the fly changes to the itinerary if needed. We love to have a knowledgeable guide but don't like to wait for others in a tour group. Luxor For You did it all.

Ahmed responds quickly and efficiently. He proposed a great initial itinerary. There were a couple of special things that I wanted to add and he did it without any hesitation.

Our tour guides: We spent the majority of our time in Cairo with Ismail Ali. This guy was the perfect fit for my wife and I. It was more like traveling with a friend than with a guide. Ismail was able to give us the history of Pharonic, Islamic, and Coptic Cairo. Not only could he give us the overview, but he was able to tell it like a story. He was able to answer our specific questions with great and accurate detail. He made it comfortable to stay as long or as little in any of the sites. I didn't ever feel like we were marching to someone else's itinerary. Syed our driver was amazing. smooth driving in Cairo...that is a miraculous feat.

Luxor was wonderful. There, our guide Emad was very polite and knowledgeable. Again, did a great job letting us decide how long we wanted to be where. He had great ideas. We felt very comfortable with him.

All in all, Luxor For You made the real Egypt come to life. The trip worked just how I had hoped. It was very very safe and we had a fantastic time. I will return to travel with them again. I will refer my friends and family.

Shukran Habibis,