“Luxor tour”

Luxor For You - Private Day Tours
Ranked #7 of 97 Tours in Luxor
More attraction details
Owner description: We will be glad to assist you to tailor your own itinerary according to your time schedule, interests, and budget. Our Egyptologists will introduce you to the wonders of Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria such as Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, The Valley of the kings, Karnak & Luxor Temples, Abu Simbel Temple, Nile Cruises, and further afield to Hot Air Balloon, Felluca Trip, Sound&Light Shows, Dendara & Abydos Temples and much much more… We believe that your satisfaction should be guaranteed, and We pride ourselves that your comfort and Enjoyment is our top priority
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We had the most wonderful experience with Ahmed and Luxor for you tours. Ahmed was so knowledgeable and really enhanced the experience of Luxor for us. So professional and accommodating! We wish we had spent more time with him in Luxor. My husband and I highly recommend him if you are traveling to Luxor.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"winter palace"
"night cruise"
in 3 reviews
"a hot air balloon ride"
"egypt trip"
"full day tour"
"major sites"
"tripadvisor reviews"
"always on time"

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

My family with older teens booked an amazing trip to Egypt through Ahmed's company, Luxor For You. From my first e-mail to Ahmed until we left the Cairo airport for our home in the US, every bit of the trip went flawlessly, thanks to Ahmed and his team at Luxor For You. I researched this trip for over a year, sending inquiries to larger travel companies and smaller firms, but I chose Luxor For You for the following reasons:
1. Communication with Ahmed was faster and easier than any other company. His spoken and written English is perfect.
2. His willingness to tailor my trip to MY needs and schedule placed him above his competitors. My kids were on a short break from school and Ahmed was able to squeeze in Cairo, Abu Simbel, a Nile Cruise starting in Aswan and ending in Luxor, and an extra day in Luxor. Other companies insisted that we either arrive on different date or eliminate the cruise portion, which we didn't want to do.
3. The price of our tailor-made trip was a fraction of the cost that large companies quoted me, even though the level of hotels, cruise boat, and quality of guides with Luxor For You was the same or better than the others.
Ahmed coordinated five different guides and drivers for the various locations, and every single one picked us up on time, was a good Egyptologist, gave us the tour that we asked for, and accommodated our needs to change the schedule from time to time. Our Luxor guide, Hany, was particularly great due to his encyclopedic knowledge of Egyptology and his gift for teaching!
So, if you want a well-coordinated, custom-made tour of the amazing sites in Egypt, I highly recommend Luxor For You!

2  Thank Safetravels88
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and visited Egypt over 10 days in Sep 17. I contacted Ahmed to organize our tour. He was exceptional in his service and always gave us the best possible experiences at the best rates. He ensured we were always well taken care of and provided us with a good variety of guides at each of our locations. I thoroughly recommend Ahmed and his companies services if you want to tour Egypt. Keep it up my friend ..

Cheers
Rushda and Jehaan
Colombo, Sri Lanka

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great time and learned lots from our three day tour and cruise of the Nile. Everybody was friendly and the group size was small. Very knowledgeable and friendly

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 April 2018

We had Ahmed arrange 3 different day tours including West Bank, East Bank and Cairo. The guide he supplied in Luxor was fabulous, he had a masters in Egyptology, so was very informative. But more than that, he was a fabulous storyteller, really engaging and friendly.
All the tours were great, nice air cooled van and Ahmed personally took us to and from airport for Cairo trip and back to our hotel. He also took us to the sound and light show at Karnak, which is also worthwhile.
Before our trip, I emailed Ahmed numerous times arranging the schedule, he was always very prompt in responding and accommodating to my requests.
I highly recommend this tour guide, he is great.