2,182 results
All reviews lebanese restaurant courtyard room nightly entertainment central courtyard pool area excellent hotel west bank city view large balcony guest relations plenty of sunbeds horse and carriage taxi driver egyptian pounds every evening watch the sunset winter palace
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We spent a relaxing few nights at this beautiful hotel whilst in Luxor, and wish we could have stayed longer. The room (although a little outdated) was spacious and clean, and we had a magnificent balcony overlooking the Nile. We ate breakfast on the terrace every morning, and had fabulous service from the same wait staff and they looked after us impeccably - I cannot fault them. I even needed sunscreen and went to the gift shop needing extra sunscreen which they didn't have and one of the gentlemen got on his scooter and went down the road to get it for me! A wonderful hotel, I hope we get to go back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Samantha K
Steigenberger, Guest Relations Manager at Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Samantha K,

Warm greetings from the Steigenberger Nile Palace Team and thank you very much for this fabulous review. I am happy to inform you that we are currently making plans to redecorate our rooms. We are delighted that you had a relaxing stay and found everything you needed for a magnificent holiday and we hope you will be able to visit us again soon for a longer, well deserved vacation.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Anyone can invest in a hotel but the real investment is in training your staff to meet the higher levels of service. Service is A1 at this hotel & the staff will bend backwards to fullfil your every wish & need. The chef is a gem with amazing culinary creations! Thai, Lebanese, Seafood, you name it & you'll enjoy it with amazing presentation & taste! Rooms are big, super clean, comfortable beds & huge balconies to enjoy the Nile views! Direct access to boats that take you in less than 10 minutes to visit all the temples around!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank ZGabster

Dear ZGabster,

Warm greetings from the Steigenberger Nile Palace Team and thank you very much for this amazing review and the wonderful pictures. We are delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of the unique gastronomic highlights from our kitchens and hope you will be able to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This was our 3rd visit to Luxor in the space of 18 months and our 3rd stay at the Steigenberger Nile Palace. This is also my 3rd 5* review on this hotel! Well what can I say that hasn’t already been said? No problems whatsoever. Very friendly staff throughout the hotel, restaurants and pool area. Check in/out was very smooth and we got a good room with a nice view of the River Nile. We know quite a lot of the staff and management now and it was great to see some familiar faces. Anything we needed or any help/info required was quickly sorted by the lovely Guest Relations Assistant Manager ‘Amina’ who has been given a new nickname by some of the hotel guests. We now call her “consider it done” Amina as anything you ask her then she will reply, “consider it done”. We have already secured a room for next year and can’t wait to return to what is becoming our second home. Amazing hotel, very friendly staff, great food in the restaurants, lovely pool area etc. Amazing views of the River Nile especially at sunset. Please come to Luxor as it is very safe and come and stay in the beautiful Steigenberger Nile Palace. Don’t listen to the media trying to stop you from visiting Egypt. We have never encountered any problems in our 3 previous visits. The locals need you and you won’t be disappointed in staying here. We love it!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Alec S
Steigenberger, Guest Relations Manager at Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Alec S,

Warm greetings from the Steigenberger Nile Palace Team and thank you very much for your amazing recommendations. As this is your Second Home in Upper Egypt, there is no need to say it was wonderful to have you with us once again. Thank you also for your beautiful reviews on the TripAdvisor page for our Lebanese restaurant 'El Tarboush' and 'Suraya Spa'.
We are looking forward to your next visit; I know nothing will stop you from visiting our beautiful Luxor and the Nile Palace.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed there for 1 night. Room space with adequate and the Nile view was nice. The room was clean, furniture was outdated though.

It’s located in a central area and easy accessible.

The breakfast venue was amazing. However food is average. I had dinner at the Italian restaurant, staff was very friendly and welcoming but the food wasn’t good at all.

I think the overall experience was slightly above average. Yet, I would give them another chance.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Amgad N

Dear Amgad N,

Warm greetings from the Steigenberger Nile Palace Team and thank you for choosing our hotel during your brief visit to Luxor. We are very sorry that the dinner experience at 'Casa di Napoli' didn't live up to your expectations. Our Chefs are always available during the opening hours of every restaurant and are welcoming comments and requests to ensure guest satisfaction. We hope you will be visiting Luxor again soon and meet our Executive Chef to give him the feedback which we so highly appreciate.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Check in was quick and easy. The front desk attendant Mustafah was extremely helpful and friendly. We had some issues with wifi but it was taken care of promptly. Our rooms were beautifully decoracted and extremely clean, great view of the pool area and Nile River. I requested extra pillows for my room and at check in Mustafah said to me, "as requested, your extra pillows are in your room." The restaurant food was excellent and the restaurant staff was awesome, they made my sister birthday that much more special. You can reserve a Felucca sunset sail and access it right behind the pool area. My only regret is that I wish I got to spend more than two days there. If I'm ever in Luxor again this is my hotel of choice.Thanks to the entire Steigenberger Nile Palace team! 10 stars to this hotel!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Natasha A

Dear Natasha A,

Warm greetings from the Steigenberger Nile Palace Team and thank you very much for choosing our hotel to celebrate the birthday of your sister. We are delighted that you were so pleased with our service and granted us 10*. We hope you will be able to visit Luxor again and stay with us for a longer, well-deserved vacation.