We have just returned from a three week break at the Nile Palace over the Easter period.
We booked B&B thankfully as the buffets advertised were withdrawn (due to the low number of guests) with an unexciting table d'hote substitute.
The in-house a la carte 7 room service were adequate and there are a number of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel - if you don't mind the constant hassle from the desperate taxi & carriage drivers.
Facilities and staff at the Nile Palace were very good, however a down side is the number of crusie ships that are laid up close to the swimming pool and sun terrace which spew out exhaust fumes constantly. We would not return to the Nile Palace because of this problem of which the hotel is aware but unable to resolve at any time soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Our Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel, It is a 5 stars hotel has a unique location amidst relics of a 7000-years-old civilization, in the heart of Luxor, only 1.5 Km. From the temple of Luxor and 10 Km. From Luxor Airport. Guests can enjoy a marvelous view of the mighty Nile in addition to the cliffs of the Theban Mountains on the western bank where the valley of kings and Queens lie. The hotel offers a variety of service and facilities, 11 conferences and break out rooms that can host up to 2000 participants, among other things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel Luxor
- Nile Palace Luxor
- Luxor Steigenberger Nile Palace
- Le Meridien Luxor
- Nile Palace Hotel Luxor