“Enjoyed it”

Aswan Felucca Tours
Ranked #3 of 26 Tours in Aswan
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

3 hours of pure relaxation on the board and breeze of Nile. A must to see the real beauty of the Aswan. I also tried to drive and learn Felucca boat.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"hat"
"egp"

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My hotel and Nile river view. I love Aswan...it's so beautiful and the nightlife is always popping..it's really beautiful

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

You must ride it you will feel how weather is amazing inside the nile and you will see many famous places like villa of the most famous singer the KING( mohmed mounir)
The famous hotel cataract
And will see many nature and enjoying thr breez

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My first time to take the felucca, the whole boat just only me, I stayed with two guys,Mizzo and Ahmed, they're so good, tired very hard to introduce all the view around the Nile river.
With the cool breeze and I putted my foots into the water, I can't forget how great the moment was.... The Sunset, the Nile, The people, The weather, all made me falling in love...
Everyone should try once the tripbut with someone you feel real comfortable with..