As several times before, whether on road to Cairo or Alexandria or as this time to visit again the great pyramids we chose again this peaceful and quiet but nice hotel for a short stay and did not regret it.
Staff as friendly and helpful as always, Pool as refreshing as it was and even perfect with our small daughter for learning to swim and breakfast othing new but reliable. A small minus for the fact that they still have a smoker fraction not separated from breakfast restaurant. Always again a very good place to be welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Giza at the foot of the Pyramids lies the Cairo Pyramids Hotel. The hotel is the perfect starting point for sightseeing, relaxation and business meetings alike. With elegantly appointed rooms and suites, two swimming pools and a variety of bars and restaurants to choose from. Both the Garden wing and the newly opened Pyramids wing are offering guests a contemporary, convenient and comfortable experience. Just 35 kilometer from downtown and 51 kilometers from Cairo airport and with easy access to the new industrial areas around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Pyramids Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids Hotel Giza
- Moevenpick Hotel Cairo Pyramids
- Cairo Pyramids Hotel Egypt/Giza