Just come back from a 10 day trip to Cairo and Nile cruise. Moevenpick Hotel nice and quiet - on one level - friendly, nice pool but weather was a bit cold to swim!
Excellent breakfast (included) and ate in the Thai restaurant which was excellent and good value - couldn't do enough for us.
Only downside - views of pyramids only from coffee terrace which was accessible from outside the hotel, down the road and up 2 flights of stairs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Giza at the foot of the Pyramids lies the Cairo Pyramids Hotel. The hotel is the perfect starting point for sightseeing, relaxation and business meetings alike. With elegantly appointed rooms and suites, two swimming pools and a variety of bars and restaurants to choose from. Both the Garden wing and the newly opened Pyramids wing are offering guests a contemporary, convenient and comfortable experience. Just 35 kilometer from downtown and 51 kilometers from Cairo airport and with easy access to the new industrial areas around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Cairo Pyramids Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids Hotel Giza
- Moevenpick Hotel Cairo Pyramids
- Cairo Pyramids Hotel Egypt/Giza