3,716 results
All reviews le meridien tex mex pyramid view pool area swim up bar breakfast buffet nile cruise tour company egyptian pounds new wing bottled water main restaurant downtown cairo great pyramid egyptian museum felt very safe lobby
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel is great. The pool is very nice as is the spa. The buffet breakfast wasn’t great but wasn’t bad either. The issue with it is the amount of people. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I used the gym both days and it was ok. It could use a good cleaning, however. I can recommend staying at the property for its location but don’t set your expectations too high.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
mostafa E, Assistant FO Manager at Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa and providing your honest feedback. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent such inconveniences from occurring in the future. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Cairo

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great location, Best View of the Pyramids from Sunrise to Sunset...Awesome..
Wonderful Buffet meals, with something for everyone...Delicious
The staff was very helpful.
Very Safe
Nice size rooms, very clean

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Overall i had awesome experience, only the night staff when i reached hotel at 2am was unfriendly. Rest all 3 days staff was very helpful.

It is very close to Giza pyramids, you could get the glimpse of pyramids from your hotel room or while enjoying your drinks in BBQ at pool resturant.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Two weeks ago we were in Le Meridien,and I had a dinner in the hotel and the amount was 489 EP (Egiptian Pounds) but the Hotel Charge me in USD! 489 USD.
I realized that the charge was wrong and make a complain with the hotel, and the first answer was that I had was that I would have an answer in 14 days!
Fortunately the travel agency help me to accelerate the reimbursment, but they only gave me back part of the money,
I´m very dissapointed with the situation.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
mostafa E, assistant front office manager at Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

The issue was invigilated and our accounting will contact you at your personal email in this regards.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The carpet was dusty and so i requested for slippers on two seperate occassions. First with the chambermaid and second with (room) service. Both time i got a quick yes. Now I am on my way to abu simbel and still waiting for my precious slippers.....

Trip type: Travelled solo
mostafa E, Assistant FO Manager at Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018