After back-backing throughout Egypt for 16 days, spending our last night on the 9th floor of the Sheraton Cairo (Nefertiti Tower) was absolute heaven. Very posh, clean hotel with many of the amenities one would expect, keeping in mind this is Africa, not North America or Western Europe. The bedroom was large with a small sitting area, bar fridge, tv, quiet air conditioner and comfortable king-size bed with huge soft pillows. The bathroom was very clean & modern - my only complaint would be the toilet paper was very rough; seemed odd for such a luxury hotel. Our balcony overlooked the Nile and we enjoyed the view with a bottle of wine (we got from the Pub downstairs). Hotel staff were great; extremely friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. The location seemed good - a short walk to the Nile River and the Kasr el Nile bridge however, we didn't find any nice restaurants nearby and the food & drinks at the hotel are definitely on the expensive side (as is the hotel of course).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Closed For Renovations Until April 30, 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Sheraton Cairo Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers Hotel Giza
- Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers And Casino
- Cairo Sheraton
- Sheraton Cairo Hotel & Casino Egypt/Giza