Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Egypt Mo Tours
from US$ 156.87
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

Comfortable tour with good guide and enough of time to enjoy the culture.
The temples visit, the king's valley, inside prominent tombs.

Date of experience: December 2019
waleedA2424, Manager at Egypt Mo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2019

Thank you so much sir you and your family are always welcome among your family in Egypt

Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

Lovely, memorable and remarkable tour with good comfort and monitoring provided by tour manager Waleed. Felt like being at home.

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you so much youbare welcome anytime

Reviewed 18 March 2019

Wow! What an amazing experience. Bakr was our tour guide and he was phenomenal! It was my first time in Egypt, so having a local tour guide be there through the transport to Cairo, the sightseeing and everything in between allowed me to be worry free! He was even helpful at the market explaining how to get the best deals on some tea I wanted to buy! We saw the big things in Cairo/Giza, and Bakr had the answer to every question we asked. I don't write reviews, but him and Ayman (our driver) deserve one. They treated us like family and made sure we were happy and having fun the whole time! The next time I am back in Egypt I will definitely be calling Bakr and Egypt Mo Tours. I was so sad to say goodbye, but I hope to be back soon! Blessings my friends:)

Date of experience: March 2019
waleedA2424, Manager at Egypt Mo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2019

Thank you so much for you and your friends are most welcome with MoT ours , we always do our best to keep our friends happy

Reviewed 25 November 2018

Full day at the Fayoum sites with lunch overlooking the lake. Prompt initial communication when trip booked a few weeks in advance. I needed to reach out a few times before I received communication regarding reconfirmation when I arrived in Cairo but they were very prompt in picking us up on the day of our tour. They made sure we were comfortable and answered all our questions. Friendly and helpful with a good sense of humor.

Date of experience: November 2018
waleedA2424, Manager at Egypt Mo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2018

good day dear thanks a lot we are all glad you like our services we always be at your service our vision we receive your request as tourist but when you leave us as friends

Reviewed 18 September 2018

When i was heading to Egypt, I and my friends searched for a good company with best prices. And We booked with Egyptmotours. Our guide was Mohamed Abdelkawy and he was profi, friendly and informative. We have been to Giza and Pyramids. It was a new experience and i enjoyed a lot. I recommend it for best price combined to the service. I enjoyed with my friends the tour.

Date of experience: November 2017