“Highly Recommend! ”

US$ 100.00*
and up
DAY TOUR TO ALEXANDRIA FROM CAIRO
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Egypt was a dream . If you ever decide to go, use Jakada Tours. They have several packages or they can customize based on one’s desires. The guides are great and went above and beyond my expectations. I may have cried on the way to the airport because I had such a phenomenal experience lol. It was a trip to remember and I owe it all to them for making it a special visit. I’m definitely going back.

All reviews
"birthday trip"
in 5 reviews
"dinner cruise on the nile"
in 3 reviews
"customer service was impeccable"
"mediterranean sea"
"atv ride"
in 2 reviews
"an excellent tour guide"
"day tour"
in 5 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"great sense of humor"
"amazing country"
"always felt safe"
"abu simbel"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour guide Ahmed was awesome! He was very welcoming, great and kind from beginning to the end! We really enjoyed our tour. If we are ever back in Egypt, I will definitely be using “Jakada Tours Egypt” again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This year for my annual birthday trip we visited Egypt. Jakada Tours (Ahmed Fayed) made this trip one we will never forget. I simply sent to Ahmed what I wanted to do, and he made sure to deliver. We visited Cairo, Alexandria and Luxor. Ahmed was informative and lively. He even volunteered to be our photographer for our many photo shoots! I would definitely use their service on my next visit! Wait until you see our hotel view!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recently had the trip of a lifetime to Egypt thanks to Ahmed Fayed & Jakada Tours. Everything was planned perfectly down to the minute. All We had to do was show up. We visited Cairo, Alexandria and Jordan. Ahmed made sure our group (20 ppl)was comfortable, safe & entertained. Our buses were comfortable and drivers pleasant. He showed us magnificent sites and treated us like friends instead of clients. Our satisfaction was his #1 priority. I would recommend Jakada Tours for anyone looking for an amazing Egyptian experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I did an 8 day tour of Egypt with a cruise along the Nile. Ahmed planned everything and was easy to work with despite unexpected difficulties on my end. Deda excelled as a tour guide. Customer service was impeccable, safety was not an issue. I wouldn't consider the river boat that I was on 5 or 4 stars, but that is not the fault of Jakada. I was able to experience a market, tons of temples as well as the pyramids. I couldn't see the Sphinx as it was closed, unfortunately. Overall I had a great time, and would recommend Jakada to anyone that wants a tour of Egypt. I know have memories and pics to last a lifetime.