Book In Advance
Tours from Jakada Tours Egypt tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Jakada Tours Egypt
from US$ 100.00
from US$ 16.00
from US$ 20.00
More Info
All reviews an excellent tour guide great sense of humor nubian village day tour clarks fayed alexandria egypt papyrus luxor driver sites sphinx camel
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Our tour guide Ahmed was awesome! He was very welcoming, great and kind from beginning to the end! We really enjoyed our tour. If we are ever back in Egypt, I will definitely be using “Jakada Tours Egypt” again!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This year for my annual birthday trip we visited Egypt. Jakada Tours (Ahmed Fayed) made this trip one we will never forget. I simply sent to Ahmed what I wanted to do, and he made sure to deliver. We visited Cairo, Alexandria and Luxor. Ahmed was informative and lively. He even volunteered to be our photographer for our many photo shoots! I would definitely use their service on my next visit! Wait until you see our hotel view!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Recently had the trip of a lifetime to Egypt thanks to Ahmed Fayed & Jakada Tours. Everything was planned perfectly down to the minute. All We had to do was show up. We visited Cairo, Alexandria and Jordan. Ahmed made sure our group (20 ppl)was comfortable, safe & entertained. Our buses were comfortable and drivers pleasant. He showed us magnificent sites and treated us like friends instead of clients. Our satisfaction was his #1 priority. I would recommend Jakada Tours for anyone looking for an amazing Egyptian experience.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I did an 8 day tour of Egypt with a cruise along the Nile. Ahmed planned everything and was easy to work with despite unexpected difficulties on my end. Deda excelled as a tour guide. Customer service was impeccable, safety was not an issue. I wouldn't consider the river boat that I was on 5 or 4 stars, but that is not the fault of Jakada. I was able to experience a market, tons of temples as well as the pyramids. I couldn't see the Sphinx as it was closed, unfortunately. Overall I had a great time, and would recommend Jakada to anyone that wants a tour of Egypt. I know have memories and pics to last a lifetime.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Egypt has been my best vacation so far and Jakada tours was a big part of that. My wife and I had personal tour guides throughout Egypt including Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and everywhere in between. I felt safe and learned a ton because of the guides and itinerary provided by Jakada Tours. I would definitely return to Egypt in the future and I recommend Jakada Tours to anyone looking for the best way to visit one of the greatest cities in the world.