“Excellent place for people who like to stay in hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paris Hotel

Paris Hotel
Ranked #11 of 127 Speciality Lodging in Cairo
Taipei, Taiwan
“Excellent place for people who like to stay in hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

That was the second time I've been to Egypt. For some reasons, I didn't go out a lot like most of the tourists. Instead I stayed in the hotel lobby reading novel most of time. And it felt very cozy doing that. You can talk to every one including people staying here or the staffs. You can have a free cup of coffee or tea any time you like. The room(single) is also great. The only problem is the bathroom. It is so small that you have to put your clean clothes outside for not splashing them.

Maybe this is hard to believe, overall, I enjoyed staying here much more than in Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Liyaa L
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Cairo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

Nice people and nice hotel. I like their "non-Egyptian" style of working. They are really flexible in any negotiations and well-organized. To others who keeps "egyptian" style of working, which is based on "Inshaalah" all I can do here is to offer my regrets for any hurt feelings:) I didn’t mean anything bad. just my point of view, based on my personal experience. If you are going to arrange any trip through this hotel, I would recommend keeping contact with Tatiana, Russian girl who lives there. She is doing her best, emphasizes on the best places in Cairo, and helps you to avoid waste of your time. I had one day only and she really helped me to schedule everything I wanted to visit.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
Doha, Qatar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2011

the staff is v friendly and helpful, my room is clean, neat and cosy, makes me feel like im at home, AC is working well. It would be an advantage if there is a TV in the room, but its not really that important for me. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who would like to have a comfortable and budget stay at the same time.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Брянск
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Paris hotel in the middle of November. On arrival we were greeted by Walid who was very helpful with a lot of things, especially booking tours and stuff. Our room was pretty comfortable. We also had a cute balcony where we ate our [free] breakfast every morning. Cairo is ssooo dusty that everything appears dirty outside. Our room on the other hand was always kept clean and beds were always made every time. You can have tea anytime and the kitchen facilities are available for everyone 24 hours a day. It was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Steiti
Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2011

If you wish to be in touch with a great atmosphere of East, that hotel is definitely for you. I will not recommend that hotel for backpackers or people with a tight budget. But if you have a little extra money and you wish to relax, I recommend Paris hotel definitely. The staff are well trained and friendly, the hotel is located in Talaat Harb street, where you can find a bit everything you need, and you can reach a lot of sights of Cairo easily. Let I skip the description of rooms, there was written a lot about that. But I will tell again and again about the great hospitality and friendly atmosphere which you can find here.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo