Novotel Cairo 6th Of October
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Spectra Inn Hotel(6th of October City)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoctober citybusiness tripswimming poolexcellent hotel for businesstaxis are cheapexcellent securitysmall thingsrooms are cleanexcellent facilitiestv channelsreception staffbreakfast buffetcomfortable stayspecial thanksarabiawifigym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I am so lucky to choose Novotel October as Perfectly located with a reception staff taking every effort to make your stay delightful.
Room is comfortable and my room was facing the Pool that made me relaxed for this business stay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Dina S, PR Manager & Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Novotel Cairo 6th Of October, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Cairo 6th of October.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

This is the excellent hotel as the room was very quiet and comfortable, and the staff was helpful and professional. The restaurant serves up, I visit this excellent hotel for business trip for one night and for me; this is the best hotel to stay in 6th of October.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Dina S, PR Manager & Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Novotel Cairo 6th Of October, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Room was clean food is good and nice staff pool is very nice near from mall of Arabia and mall masr and commercial areas I stayed one night only but it was not enough to visit the pyramids area and old Cairo next time we should go

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Back in Egypt on business and stayed again at the Novotel in 6th October. The hotel is around 90 minutes from the airport in the late evening, Friday morning was under an hour back to the 3.

The check in process is much improved, with the first time that I could just have my credit card blocked and pay on checkout.

I had a room on the ground floor, with easy access to the pool and outdoor seating. Room and bathroom was clean and tidy, but needed to twice request an iron and ironing board. One downside of the room is that it was close to the lobby where the live music is, and it's easily heard in your room.

Ultimately a good value hotel.

There's good selection of food at breakfast, and a full bar too.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Dina S, Guest Experience Manager at Novotel Cairo 6th Of October, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel was really frustrating to me! The room was very small & the price was exaggerated for the service taken. It’s clean though. I missed the breakfast buffet! One bad thing is that room service keeps nocking on the door!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Dina S, Guest Experience Manager at Novotel Cairo 6th Of October, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Cairo 6th of October. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Regarding your Breakfast buffet comment kindly note that our breakfast hours starts from 6:30 am till 10:30 am.

As for the room service issue we do apologize about that and had communicated with the concerned manger and a corrective action is taken,