Stayed at the hotel for 3 nights commencing 23rd June. We had a suite on the 21st floor and it was huge. It was nearly as big as my house. 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 2 extra toilets, a huge living dining area, a study or conference room and a lovely big balcony. The location is ok it took us 15 minutes to walk to the Egyptian museum or of course you could take a cab which is cheap but with Cairo traffic sometimes it was quicker to walk to the centre. The staff were so so friendly including the reception staff, the waiting staff in the restaurant, by the poolside and the room service. Very smily faces and very happy to help. The person who cleaned our room even did lovely shapes with the towels on the bed. The only complaint would be the amount of time it took to get the food that you ordered for either the room service or by the poolside. However I think the hotel were aware it took a long time as they offered us an extra round of free drinks to make up for the wait. This was not really a problem for us as we were not in a hurry to go anywhere. The price we paid was very good value for money considering the size of the room. It was cheaper than the other 2 Hilton hotels in Cairo but considering it was a little further from the centre it was not really a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the River Nile and part of the World Trade Centre complex, the Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence is a 10 minute walk from the business district, Egyptian museum, famous Tahrir square, 30-45 minutes from Cairo International Airport. The hotel is 200 yards from the 15th of May bridge.Refined luxury and service await you. 104 breathtaking tower suites, ideally located at the east bank of the River Nile, combined downtown convenience with the five-star amenities you have come to expect from Hilton hotels.To reach the Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence from Cairo International Airport take Orouba Road and then 6th of October Bridge. Take the 15th of May Bridge exit and from there the Cornich El Nile exit (the 3rd right after you get off the bridge). Depending on traffic, expect the 12-mile drive to take 30-45 minutes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence Hotel Cairo
- Hilton International Cairo
- Cairo Hilton