“Special”
Review of Blackstone Bistro

Blackstone Bistro
Ranked #709 of 4,224 Restaurants in Cairo
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Blackstone Bistro very elegant restaurant for special guests who entertain quality and big variety of all kinds of drinks.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

A wide range of nicely prepared food, the service is good; attentive, friendly and welcoming, and the setting is attractive. At times can get unpleasantly loud and uncomfortable - book early if you want a peaceful meal.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Amazing big time!!!!
I always go for breakfast. My daughter asks to go to them too!!
Good presented with love and all so delicious!

Thanks for the great experience

Reviewed 1 September 2015

amazing atmosphere and location service was superior I have made surprise birthday for my husband they make a cake with decoration specially for him food was excellent but quantity is very small

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Blackstone used to be one of our favorite spots every Friday/Saturday, we have breakfast/brunch/lunch, depending on the mood.

Yet suddenly a few months ago, things have changed, it started with:

1. No coffee because the coffee machine is broken;
2. No Orange juice because it's finished;
3. We don't have hash browns anymore, they are finished;
4. This and this and this are unavailable;

And then the things that were available were smaller portions and not the best quality.

Add to that, they no longer open early on weekends, hahaha, now they officially open at 12 noon or later!

I walked into a competitor place a few days after to find some of the old Blackstone staff there, they also told me that some of the chefs from Blackstone moved there, and they provided me with the best service I've ever had in this place, which now became my new alternative to the market blackstone stopped serving.

We used to go to blackstone as a group of 6-14 people.