“Nice breakfast place in beautiful Zamalek”
Review of Blackstone Bistro

Blackstone Bistro
Ranked #343 of 4,310 Restaurants in Cairo
Reviewed 20 September 2014

I had a very tasty Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict there, my friend had Blackstone breakfast and loved it. The overall atmosphere is amazingly classy yet kind of overpriced. Will definitely go there again.

1  Thank rbadry27

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This was recommended to me for a treat of american food in zamalek. Great latte. great place for bruch!

1  Thank fjrmpr
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Ever since I paid my first visit in April 2014 it quickly became one of my favorite places to dine in Egypt.I usually have the "Blackstone Fillet" and its AWESOME !! you can taste the quality of the meat, with the perfect cook exactly as you ordered. I have also tried the pasta and aside from slightly dry chicken it was very tasty.Even though some would question the portions, I find it quite fulfilling. Service is relatively fast, even on a busy night you wouldn't starve to death! It can be slightly pricey but you do get your money's worth.
It is officially my go-to place whenever I'm craving a good fillet or seeking a decent meal in general.

1  Thank RaneimRashid
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The food was excellent. Especially I like the rib-eye stake and onion soup. Alkohol is available. The restaurant staff was polite and had a good sence of service-mind. Location is bit difficult to find. But overall it's good.

1  Thank mockturtle-patio
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Perfect for weekend brunch. Try eggs benedict or cinnamontoast! Also do decent dinner. Big servingsizes!

1  Thank Kri_Kri_5