The Marriott in Cairo was my first experience of such lavish opulence and it definitely ruined me for further travel. This has been the benchmark for all other stays. This is not a hotel, it is an experience waiting to happen to you. Every little detail you can possibly imagine is carefully tended to by dedicated and extremely attentive staff. Meals in all the restaurants were exceptional, the rooms are absolutely marvellous.And the history behind it makes it so much more interesting than just being a plush hotel in a busy city. I doubt I was the first guest to ever claim they didn't want to leave, ever ! To say it's value for money is an understatment - you can't put a price on this kind of magic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. Dear valued guest, Please excuse us as we are closing our swimming pool for renovation to enhance our facilities and make your stay always more brilliant. closure will be from 08th of October 2016 till end of June 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Marriott Cairo