US$ 192
US$ 190
US$ 166
US$ 107
  • Pool
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$ 257
US$ 166
  • Pool
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 48
US$ 45
  • Breakfast included
Windsor Hotel Cairo(Cairo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 335
US$ 239
Cancelon
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 290/night.

All reviewsbusiness areaconvenient hotelcomfortable staybreakfast buffetbusiness tripsuiteluxury
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Basic hotel and wasn’t overly clean. Staff were not very friendly or welcoming so won’t stay there again. Buffet breakfast was also quite basic. Hotel seems to be much more focussed on weddings and conventions than single travellers.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2017

One of the worst services that you can have in a 4 stars hotel. The personal barely speak English, they are slow, forget things and you have to call them like 3 times to get room service. I spend 2 months living there and changed my room 2 times first because they have a party saloon in every floor and you can't sleep because there's is always a noisy party, then because they have a construction inside the hotel and they gave me a room next to it. So at 8am every day I got wake up by the hammering on the wall. The rooms are old, the ac and frigobar didnt work properly. The wifi is terrible in some rooms. The only good thing is the gym and that it was close to my office.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I am spending right now my worst vacation ever. I have never stayed at such a place where everything is slow. The staff are careless and slow, they said yes but with no actions and you have to wait till they finish their unkown imaginary aimless work.. After a long way travel I just want to sleep but they drive me nuts by their careless attitude. Unfortunately I had to stay only because I need to sleep but for sure I will never come back again. Avoid this place as you waste hours here waiting.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Quite place nice have a great staff
special Miss Riham front office very cooperative and profitionally dealing with issues
Really welcome you with a smilly eyes
Helnan recommend as it is in the middle of business area

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I had been to this Hotel many times. As its close to Office forcefully I stayed. This hotel is a place for wedding and parties. Noise in the evening until late night due to functions.
Also, feel Iike sleeping on the street as the street sound hits ear always.

Hotel people will not understand English properly. Its very difficult to explain anything.
House flies are common in this hotel.

Also, reservation guys asked me more than what I booked through online, asking that the deal you got is very less. Struggled with these guys finally Expedia refund the money due to Hotel issue.

Don't expect anything from this hotel. Not good restaurant. No GYM/Health Club. Useless pool. Finally waste of spending time in this hotel.

Wifi is very bad and no response till one month of my stay. No staff for IT here.

Room Tip: Please look for any other hotel..
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
HelnanLandmark, Public Relations Manager at Helnan Landmark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear Manjunatha S,

Greetings from Helnan Landmark Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Tripdvisor.

Kindly accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that might have caused during your stay and would like to assure you that your comments have been taken constructively in consideration.

I would highly appreciate if you contact me directly with full details on pr.landmark@helnan.com as your comment has been risen to the top management and full details are required in order to take the proper action.

Please note that your comments are of great value to us, as only through your comments we aim to improve the level of services standard that our guests’ receive.

I will be honored to have another opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel and that your previous experience will not refrain you from visiting us again.

Please do not hesitate to contact me prior to the next visit which I hope will be in the nearest future.

Kind Regards,