Book In Advance
Tours from Tree of Life Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Tree of Life Day Tours
from US$ 342.50
from US$ 60.50
from US$ 31.10
from US$ 6.70
More Info
All reviews camel ride egyptian museum an experience we will never forget interesting sights amazing tour door to door service kind person pyramid tour dinner cruise day tour historical knowledge main sites would highly recommend this tour hotel lobby private tour taking photos belly dancer
Reviewed today via mobile

Great day, we saw the 3 main pyramids, went into the Keops pyramid (extra payment, but worthy if you feel adventurous and you’re not claustrophobic), then visited the Sphinx, rode a camel, visited the Egyptian museum and shopped in a bazaar. We couldn’t have done any of this without the amazing Sabry Hashim! Not only a great tour guide, but an even better photographer! Ask for him!!!

Reviewed 2 days ago

My friend and I don't have a lot of time in Cairo so this tour seemed like the perfect way to knock out all the essentials of Cairo. Ashraf of Tree of Life Day Tours was our guide, and he was extremely knowledgable, and has an hilarious sense of humor - it was really fun to spend the day with him as buddies.

Ashraf could answer all of our questions and also made us feel very welcome and comfortable as two female travelers in Egypt for the first time. We've learned so much from him, and also had the best camel ride guide who was equally hilarious. Thank you Ashraf for such an amazing day!

1  Thank SoLucia
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I did the 2-day private tour of Cairo. This private tour is perfect if you are in Cairo for a few days. It gives you a nice overview of all the main attractions in Cairo, all for a great price.

The first day I had Bassem as a tour guide. He was one of the greatest tour guides I have ever had. He was very knowledable, enthusiastic, personable, outgoing and a great photographer too! The tour would have be great without him but he made the tour fantastic! Thank you for everything! Sameh the driver was great. Very punctual and nice. Always made sure we got from location to location safely and on time.

The second day I had Amal as a tour guide. She was great as well. She was very knowledgeable and passionate about Egypt. She was very nice and personable. I enjoyed my day with her as she showed me around.

Traveling as a solo female, safety was never a concern. I felt very comfortable and welcomed in Egypt. I had a great time and I will definitely be back in the future. Everything on the tour was well coordinated. Highly recommend!

Thanks to everyone who made my tour great!

2  Thank Katie M
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Asraf and Muhammad were excellent travel companions! More than what I could have imagined! Asraf was funny, accommodating, polite and super knowledgeable about all things in Egypt. Excellent guide. Everywhere we went it seemed he knew everyone. I’ll call him the mayor of Cairo lol. Muhammad was super polite and an excellent driver. He kept us Safe the entire 2 days. My husband and I wished we had more time to enjoy their company. From the initial pick up to the Koshary, the pyrimads, to the Egyptian Muesum, I mean it was a dream. Everything that One could ask for a birthday trip. This was the best birthday thus far and I am greatful for our wonderful guide asraf and Muhammad. If you have a chance to go to Egypt they are the perfect team!

Best,
Cheres

1  Thank Journey718881
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Thanks to Bassem for a great tour of the pyramids, the museum and the papyrus shop. He was very knowledgeable, very friendly and genuine. He gave us the low down of what to expect at each tourist spot so that we were making educated decisions about whether we wanted to commit to buying extra tickets for additional visits such as seeing inside the pyramid and seeing the Mummies at the museum.

He didn’t force us into doing anything or going anywhere that we didn’t want to, he gave us detailed history of the sights and threw in a few good jokes to keep us on our toes.

If we were to do it again, we’d probably ask to skip the Papyrus shop so that we’d spend more time in the museum.

Our driver was always perfectly on time to fetch us whenever we left each site, he seemed to appear magically out of nowhere, which is a real feat in a city with such little parking and so many cars.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Our trip started with our tour guide Khaled Mamdoh and his very competent driver picking us up at our hotel, and off we went to see and experience the pyramids! There’s nothing like seeing the inside of those pyramids! Next, we were off to ride a camel! What an experience that was! We got some great pictures of all the pyramids lined up behind us! Next on the to do list was the light show of the pyramids, which was not only beautiful but very informative as well! Our second day started with the museum! That was amazing, Khaled is extremely knowledgeable about the history as well as all the artifacts. Next, off to the market! It was another memorable experience, Khaled knows all the reputable venders! Last on the list was the dinner cruise on the Nile...what can I say, great food, great show, great views! Thank you so much Khaled, for making this a trip of a lifetime!