1,718 results
All reviewsjazz barturkish restaurantchocolate loungebutler serviceosmanly restaurantblue restaurantrooftop poolbritish embassyjunior suitegarden cityroom serviceconcierge teamtahrir squarewonderful stayfour seasonssmall hoteltour guide
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Nice hotel, but not recommended if you are travelling from Europe or US.
Most BORING bar ever, no nightlife, no International vibe.

Very good if you like a quiet place and you want to spend the rest of your stay inside your room.

Extremely overpriced drinks.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Kempinski N, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are so disappointed you couldn’t enjoy your time at the hotel; your thoughtful remarks are very helpful in allowing us to improve our guests’ experience.

We have created a new entertainment plan in our Bars in order to please every taste, we hope we get the chance to welcoming you again and change your opinion and feel about our hotel.
Please allow me to invite you to join our Facebook page in order to be connected with us and get our latest updates about our latest activities and special promotions.

Best Regards from Kempinski Nile Hotel.

Reviewed 15 January 2013

WHEN I READ the comment at the internet i was thinking the hotel is something from the imagination
when i go to hotel i can't find someone to take my liguge i was thinking because that have a lot of check in and out i was so late one hour to take my key
when i enter the room i was so small
and the people at the hotel you feel that just do the work without soul of service
i think they are not friendly

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank annet k

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the travel community.

We are so disappointed we didn’t meet your expectations, please rest assure that the incidents you have mentioned are not our standards at all, which made us very surprised and disappointed.
We have shared your feedback with the appropriate employees, and I can assure you that this won’t occur again.

We hope we get the chance to welcoming you again and please ask for me in personal during your visit so that I can make sure you are accommodated in everything you might need.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Any Kempinski you go to is very nice, this one included. The staff is super friendly and very helpful. The rooms are very well appointed but smaller than I had imagined them to be. Facing the Nile has its pros and cons. While the view is beautiful, you must deal with the incessant horn honking of Cairo, although once the door is closed that all goes away. Seriously, the horn-honking is enough to drive you absolutely mad! The hotel set us up with a car and tour guide that was definitely the highlight of Cairo. If you can use the same guide please do- his name is Amro and he speaks English and German. This is one of the nicest hotels in Cairo and the prices reflect it, although with how much you can save with everything else in the city it is a wash. I don't think I'll ever be back in Cairo but if I do come back it will be at Kempinski.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dlvassallo
Reviewed 9 January 2013

One of the nicest hotels I've been to, room service food was good, and the two restaurants' food was very good and the waiters were good. Rooms were very nice, has everything you could want from a hotel, but is expensive.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank gilkesk
Reviewed 8 January 2013

I stayed here with my husband 2 days ago in room 9115 and we had the best experience. From check in to check out we were treated like royalty. On arrival to our room we were greeted with a lovely strawberry smoothie which was delicious! The room was nothing short of beautiful the bed was AMAZING with the best pillows ever!!! The style of our room was very stylish with a modern but homely feel. We was really pleased with the complimentary soft drinks in the mini bar great selection. We treated ourselves to room service for dinner as we didn't want to leave our room. Food was excellent and presented so beautifully. Included in our price of 200 dollars for the night was a buffet breakfast which was tasty, clean and a good selection. The staff was amazing in all sections of the hotel. My husband left our passports and marriage contracts In our room at checkout and just as we was about to leave Cairo by bus he remembered. We dashed back to the hotel in panic but from such a great hotel our documents were still there waiting for us. All in all we loved it here and will 100% be staying here whenever we are back in Cairo. Seriously don't know how anyone can have a bad word to say about this hotel. Keep up the good work kemplinski and we'll see you soon! Inshallah.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple