US$ 139
US$ 167
US$ 803
US$ 313
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 493/night.

City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
US$ 38
  • Breakfast included
US$ 132
US$ 126
  • Pool
Windsor Hotel Cairo(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$ 44
US$ 43
US$ 179
US$ 175
US$ 187
US$ 159
1,651 results
All reviewsjazz barturkish restaurantchocolate loungebutler serviceosmanly restaurantblue restaurantrooftop poolbritish embassyjunior suitegarden cityroom serviceconcierge teamtahrir squarewonderful stayfour seasonssmall hoteltour guide
Reviewed 31 August 2012

My husband booked this hotel for our weekend trip to Cairo after staying in the Kempinski in Istanbul several times. It definitely lived up to all expectations. They opened our car door & greeted us by name when we arrived. You do have to go through a metal detector when entering the hotel but I’m sure that is standard in Cairo. We checked in & were escorted to our room, one of the suites. After we had been in there for about 5 minutes the doorbell rang & fresh mango/strawberry smoothies were delivered. They also had chocolates & macaroons waiting in the room for us.

The hotel helped us arrange a tour guide & driver to go see all the sights. We had an issue with the driver picking us up from a dinner cruise we went on & the hotel manager was sure to speak to us about what happened & offered to upgrade our room. We ate in two of the restaurants Osmanly & The Blue, both of which were excellent. We had drinks in the Jazz Bar.

Make sure to go up to swim in the pool. We went up at night & had a great view of the city.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Kempinski & will definitely go back should we find ourselves back in Cairo.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annie_08_12
Kempinski N, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Thank you so much for recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor.
We are so glad to read that we could meet your expectations and provide you with a memorable stay at our hotel, please allow me to recommend you for your next visit to try our spa where you can literally restore your body and enjoy a pleasant experience.
We hope we get the chance to welcoming you and your husband again at our hotel.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

This is a great hotel especially for the nervous traveller in the current Egyptian situation. From the minute we arrived until we departed we were greeted by friendly, extremely helpful staff and felt safe all the time. The hotel organized our airport transfers, trip to the pyramids with a great guide and made reservations at restaurants. The butler service was great, the pool lovely and we used the spa every day. The Osmanly restaurant had amazing food and service. It should be rated as one of the best restaurants in Cairo.

The only negative during the stay is the smell of stale cigarette smoke in the room. Egypt does not have smoking laws like many countries and having smoke-free rooms will do wonders for non-smoker sinusses.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jwan83

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with others.
We are glad you could use our hotel as your own oasis of comfort and relaxation, our dedicated stuff are always trying to take the extra mile in order to exceed guests expectations and make them feel like home.

We are so delighted to read that you had the time to try Osmanly restaurant, It would be great if you can share your experience with the others on TripAdvisor restaurant page.

Please accept our apologies for the smell of the cigarette smoke. It would be highly appreciated if you could provide us with your room number and be assured that we will take the utmost care of this issue. For your next visit please don’t hesitate to inform your private butler with such issues and he will take care of all your needs.
We hope to see you again soon at our hotel.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

We stayed at the Kempinski Nile hotel for 3 nights as part of a 2 week trip to Egypt. Our stay here was nothing less than exceptional. Right from our airport transfer at 3 am to our checkout, everything was seamless. The hotel is elegantly decorated, staff attentive, extremely knowledgable and helpful. They arranged everything from restaurant reservations to an Egyptolgist as our own private guide to the pyrimads and the sphynx. All of this at a fraction of the cost of any Western hotel of the same standard. We opted for the executive package which is a bargain at $75 per person per day. This includes daily breakfast, half an hour massage in their lovely spa, free softdrinks, highspeed wireless internet and discounts in the various hotel restaurants ( see my review for Osmanly later) . The hotel breakfast and lazy afternoons next to the rooftop swimming pool was definitely the highlights of our stay there. This being our first visit to Egypt, we initially had our reservations about visiting Cairo and Egypt during this transitional period, but the beautiful country and its friendly people have exceeded all our expectations thus far. We will definitely be back and certainly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank CPVW

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for posting such a positive review about your stay with us.
We have shared your feedback with the rest of the team as nothing would make us more proud and motivated as our guests’ satisfaction.

Indeed our Executive Package allows you to experience our luxury services and outlets for an incredible price; we are so glad you could benefit from this package and got the chance to enjoy all these benefits.

We hope to be able to welcoming you again soon at our hotel, therefore please allow me to invite you to join our Facebook page in order to stay updated with our latest news, offers and promotions.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at the Kempinski Nile Hotel for five nights in August. After a long, busy summer, I was looking for a bit of relaxation in a city I hadn’t visited before. If you’re not used to major bustling metropolises, then Cairo is anything but relaxing. Either way, it is good to retire to a calm, clean, and relaxing environment for the night.

I arranged to get a Nile view room. Despite my concerns before arriving, I did not have any issues with the noise from downstairs, as when the door is closed, you don’t hear much – even during Eid! The balcony provided a nice place to sit out, have a coffee, and enjoy the view. In fact, if you ever want a coffee, tea, etc., just ring your butler who will bring it to you right away – a great service, indeed! The room is a bit small for the amount you pay, but certainly within the realm of “acceptable.” The TV with free on-demand movies is very nice to have.

I got the executive package when I arrived. Essentially, this provides you with high speed internet access (as opposed to “regular speed”), breakfast (normally $25/day), 30-minute massage every day, unlimited use of business and printhing facilities, discounts on food, and discounts on laundry. Normally, I am a bit hesitant to get this kind of package, but given the amount I used these services, it was actually a great idea. And, besides, it was great to get a massage every day.

The food in the hotel is quite good. The breakfast provides an exceptional spread. My only complain is the quality of the croissants and pains au chocolat (they just tasted weird and were too dry). Osmanly, the Turkish restaurant, and the Blue restaurant (also where breakfast is served) have very good food and are certainly worth a try.

The service in this hotel is excellent. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and at your service. My only concern is that I felt I needed to confirm and re-confirm timings. One day, my wake-up call was 30 minutes late and on two other occasions, there were timing confusions. Just make sure that you clarify and confirm when you arrange for something.

Overall, this is a very good 5* hotel and certainly worth a stay. If I find myself back in Cairo, I will likely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: No question about it, get a Nile view room!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank JacquesWeber

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you extensive experience with the travel community.
We are so glad to read that you could benefit from our luxury free amenities such as the free in room tea & coffee and the butler service, indeed our executive package is so enticing and allow you to experience our luxury services for an extraordinary price.

Please be assured that we have shared your thoughtful remarks with the rest of the team in order to make sure that we take the utmost care of our guests and provide them with a faultless stay.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

I stayed here with a friend a few months ago and have been meaning to write a review ever since. I love this hotel!! We stayed here for 3 nights and every moment was exceptional. As this was our first time in Cairo and we wanted to see and do everything, Mohamaed (I think) from the concierge helped us with organising what we did each day and even went to buy us train tickets from the station when we didn't have time. We used the spa everyday which was wonderful and the breakfast was just fantastic. The hotel is located in a perfect area, behind the main square and it is so easy to get a taxi anywhere you want to go. I am usually very critical when it comes to hotels as I work in the industry myself, however this hotel is so service orientated and really meets all guests needs! I will definitely stay here when I travel to Cairo next. Thanks for the great stay!

Room Tip: Nile facing room
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank hughannak

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule to post your review even after this long time.

Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority, therefore we try to go the extra mile in order to exceed guests’ expectations and provide them with an exceptional stay.
We are so glad you found the help you need from our concierge service and being able to meet all your needs.

Please allow me to invite you to join our Facebook page in order to stay updated with our latest offers and promotions as we are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.