“Best Appointed Hotel”

Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo
Ranked #6 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed 25 June 2012

The Kempinski Nile Hotel was a wonderful way to wrap up an Egyptian holiday. By far the most well thought out and laid out hotel with all little items that were thought of.
I would have to say that this is the best hotel I have stayed in to date. The rooms were very cozy and ultra clean with wonderful choices of restaurants / cafe / jazz bar in the hotel as well. We felt treated like royalty.
The pool was a very nice retreat for the end of a long day to relax in and watch the sunset over Cairo.
Rooms were well appointed with butler service (that we never had a chance to use) and the turn down service was lovely. Even down to the notepads and body lotion (made in Egypt!).
I can not say enough about the service of all the staff that was exceptional and unsurpassed to any hotel that I have stayed at to date in the world.
We loved Egypt and Cairo and all the fascinating history / culture it had to offer. Highly recommend and we will be back. Certainly to any Kempinski Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Blueidane

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are so glad we got the chance to welcoming you at our hotel and accommodate you with a pleasant stay.
We hope to see you again soon.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Great hotel. Inexpensive for what you get- from the rooms, spa ,and dining. The customer service was top notch, they arranged for private guide to the pyramids, and a last minute trip to Luxor. Sites were amazing, but the vendors chasing you everywhere gets old fast. The hotel is a welcome oasis in the middle of Cairo

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor to get a view of the nile
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Velour99
Reviewed 22 June 2012

The Kempinski Nile Hotel is perfect in every sense of the word. From the central accessible location, to the beautifully ornate yet minimalist decor and furnishings, to the smiling faces of its wonderful staff, to the facilities, to the rooms, and to the food...everything was sublime.
I dare even say that the bed was probably the most comfortable I have every slept in, and I have been around!
However, what ruined it all, and had me almost packing and leaving to another hotel was the internet connection. The fact that it was complimentary could not soften the pain that this caused throughout my 3 day stay in June. A big part of my trip was for business, and this problem played havoc with all my arrangements and plans.
The staff tried their best, but what could they do but try to offer some quite ridiculous and often amusing excuses, such as: "Ah, yes, this is because all Egyptians are now online"!?
But back to the positives, I seriously could not speak highly enough of this establishment and of those working within it.
Considering the quite reasonable rate for a room overlooking the river Nile, I would not hesitate return time and again...on condition that the Internet is sorted out!

Thank you to all everyone at the Kempinski Nile Hotel, and my apologies for nagging you regarding the Internet connection:-)

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the Nile are really worth the extra charge. If you're taking one of the re...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank AOA68
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Absolute top quality rooms with every need catered for. I had a colleauge staying at the Hilton and it was nothing in comparison to here.

Room Tip: Go for their junior suites.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for recommending our hotel, we are so glad we got the chance to welcoming at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

I am located in New York and I wanted to do something very special for my sister-in-law prior to her wedding. I thought about getting a spa package for her. So, I did an extensive research of hotels in Cairo and came to the conclusion the Kempinski would be the choice because it's new, chic, has a full spa, their products are organic and has very good reviews. I started by emailing the hotel and their staff service emailed me very promptly all the time. They were very professional and went beyond the norm to help me make this plan by arranging something additional for my SIL after her spa treatment. They are very trustworthy. I sent my payment through Western Union and the Spa Assistant Manager picked up the money, advised me and applied to the account promptly. Well, I can tell you that my SIL is still texting us and can stop raving about their spa services. I am extremely happy they worked with me and went that extra mile to make this plan happen. I look forward to staying that Kempinski on my travels. Thank you Kempinski staff!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Sadeel A

Dear Sadeel,

Thank you once again for recommending our Spa, We are looking forward to welcoming you at our hotel.