Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$ 97.00
from US$ 90.29
from US$ 91.43
More Info
All reviews tour guide his passion great photographer small group an amazing trip made us feel osama egypt pyramids sites saqqara knowledge stories wonders highlights punctual desert
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2021

Ahmed was a wonderful, informed guide that made our trip to the pyramids and Sphinx both enjoyable and very easy, even with a 15 month old child. He was punctual, communicated everything to us very well before, after and during the tour and accommodated all our needs with a small child. We also thoroughly enjoyed the local lunch he organized after the tour. I would, and already have, recommend Ahmed to friends and family.

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank paularS7261UU
Nobles_of_Egypt, Owner at Nobles Of Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2021

First of all I would like to thank you for your kind review, it's been our pleasure, and we are looking forward to seeing you again in your second home, my best regards.

Reviewed 1 June 2021

It was an amazing trip to the pyramids of Giza.Sam was an excellent tour guide.One of the best guides i have ever met.He was very helpful and polite during the whole time. ❤️

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank 16irenag
Nobles_of_Egypt, Owner at Nobles Of Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Firstly, thank you so much for your kind words and for the wonderful trip and I hope to see you again in Egypt
my best regards

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

We booked Sam to take us round and show us the Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum. It's been at least 14 years since I've been to Egypt and Sam still shows the passion that many tour guides I've had in Egypt have and infused into me back when I was 14 and before then. Sam brought this back in the best way, calm and collected, full of knowledge and clearly with a great enthusiasm and passion for what he does. I would strongly recommend. We had an excellent time and great fun with him and I'm sure you will too.

1  Thank Henri M
Nobles_of_Egypt, Owner at Nobles Of Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2021

Firstly thank you so much for your kind words I really appreciate it and I did enjoy it as well, I hope to see you again in Egypt to explore the rest of our hidden gems, my best regards Sam

Reviewed 21 May 2021

Easily one of the best trips and tour I've ever taken; all made possible by our 10-day tour guide (now friend/brother/family) Osama Nasef (Egyptologist Sam). Sam is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and passionate about all things Egyptian and as a guest in his country I benefitted from this greatly.

The tour itself was extremely organized and packed with many sites to see every day and there was Osama dropping knowledge at every step of the journey. He ensured that we saw those iconic sites and obscure ones as well. He made sure that we were looked after and taken care of. Safety and security weren't a concern. Sam wanted to make sure that our trip was memorable, and it was, unforgettably so. Egypt came alive for me under Osama's guidance. I can't wait to visit the country and my brother again.

Here's a little Egyptian gem: talk to Osama about taking pictures. Have him show you what to do on your smart phone or camera to get the best pictures. I say this because I noticed that pictures he posted were much more vibrant than mine. Mine were washed out with all the sunlight. Osama showed me how to adjust my camera so that the pictures POPPED and now I have stunning pictures as well.

Date of experience: April 2021

First of all I would like to thank you so much for your kind words and amazing review, it's been one of the best trips I had ever did and you sir were like my elder brother and I hope to see you again in Egypt. God bless you

Reviewed 15 May 2021

I fell in love in the ancient Egyptian civilization many years ago.Thanks to Sam (Osama Nasef) I felt it again.Thank you, Sam, for sharing with us your knowledge and passion in the Egyptology. Thank you, for being able to "see through your eyes" the ancient and nowadays Cairo/Giza. Also, for the best photo ever

Date of experience: May 2021
Nobles_of_Egypt, Owner at Nobles Of Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind words dear, and it's always my pleasure to show everyone Egypt through my eyes, and may we meet again for continuing exploring the rest of Egypt.
my best regards