All reviews cheonggyecheon stream walking distance standard hotel boiled eggs hotel lobby every morning reception desk street food stayed here for nights triple room namsan tower myeongdong area hardware english station subway luggage
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

My friend booked the hotel room for 3 of us. Since the first day we got there, we started on the wrong foot. The receptionist we met was unfriendly. We got there earlier than check-in time so he made us wait in the lobby. We sat there in front of his eyes and waited about 15 mins over the check-in time, hoping to get called our name while everyone in front of us got checked-in to their rooms. In the end I can't stand it and asked the other guy who then helped us check in *eye roll*. The location-wise, it's a great place, near to most of the places we wanted to go.

The room service is the worst! I had to request to fill up our toiletries despite we asked to make up the room before we left. If you see empty bottles, it's common sense to put in new ones. 3 people staying, only 1 small shower gel left, do the meth! If you don't care about those things it's a great location with affordable price. The rooms are pretty small though, almost no place to put our luggages. For us, it was a bad experience compared to our Jeju stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Myo T
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I thought that this hotel was very well placed – it is near to lively Myeong-dong and a short walk from the metro.

The hotel is clean and quiet.

There are a few red-light-esque streets nearby but it felt very safe and the streets were always fairly busy.

I thought it was a great base for a city-break and reasonably priced.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ella A
Reviewed 12 May 2018

The hotel was clean, close to many restaurants, close to public transportation, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. They was so patient and super helpful getting to where we needd to go from calling taxis for us to giving us the best route via bus/train to various places. Thank you!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank S P
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Very happy with my stay at Hotel Venue G in April 2018. The room is clean and functional. Have all the basic amenities you need. The lady and gentleman at the front desk is exceptional. They spoke great English and was very helpful in giving me directions and also helping me with an issue with my new suitcase.
The hotel is about 13mins walk from the main MyeongDong area. So it's less busy.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank kiikii_jg
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel location is very strategic. You can go to the insadong, myeondong and the palaces by foot. Metro station is 5 min walk also. Good area to stay. Convenient stores are also located within the vicinity and open 24/7. Room is nice for the price.

Date of stay: September 2017