All reviews city airport coex mall samseong station hyundai department store business trip trade center great location gangnam area degree celsius clean rooms nice hotel solo traveller your luggage early check good size limousine bus definitely stay here again
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice and convenient.
Staffs are great and very helpful.
Fitness is well functioning.
Shopping mall and subway station are just a couple 100 meters. COEX is also nearby letting us avoid traveling on the day of the meeting.
Wifi signal sometimes drops but still acceptable.

Highly recommended!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
hotelpeyto, 프론트 매니저 at Hotel Peyto Samseong, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Wiluck C,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased that your stay was smooth and great with our excellent location and professional service.

I definitely deliver your lovely comment to our team for the cheerful motivation.

However, I would sincerely like to apologise for the weak reception of Wifi.

Please be informed that our service agents stand by for 24 hours to extend the assistance to our esteemed guests.

I hope that this would not have had your stay disturbing.

I and our team look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Am a first timer in south korea, i cam on a business trip, my partners(Wintec) booked hotel peyto for me for tgree days.

My experience was worth the while, the systems in the room are all functioning optimally.

The restaurant was also very nice.

In summary, i had the best of stay at hotel peyto & ofcourse my next stay i will stay here again.

High Chief Hilary .U. Okpara

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
hotelpeyto, 프론트 매니저 at Hotel Peyto Samseong, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Hilary O,

Thank you ever so much to take the time review Hotel Peyto Samseong on TripAdvisor.

I am grateful that you had such a nice experience in terms of room facilities and also good restaurant service.

Your lovely comments will motivate all employees and our team definitely put more effort to provide excellent care.

I look forward to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located about 4 min walk from Samseong subway station and just across the street from Coex.

Rooms are clean and well-maintained and the hotel is very reasonably priced. Staff are all very polite and helpful.

Strongly recommended if attending a conference at Coex.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
hotelpeyto, 프론트 매니저 at Hotel Peyto Samseong, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear A6654UUjasonl,

Thank you so very much for your delightful evaluation of your experience staying at Hotel Peyto Samseong

Hotel Peyto is so lucky to have such wonderful guests, which in turn contributes to the contentment of my team. It was only a pleasure to have you staying with us and I very much hope to welcome you back to your new London home in the near future.

Thank you for choosing us and again for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Your support is much appreciated.

Best regrads,
Front Office Manafer

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Clean rooms with excellent wifi and good breakfast .
Check in is quick and front office staff helpful too.
Located bang opposite across the road from City Bus Terminal at Gangnam and Coex centre as also Air City Terminal .
Just beside is McDonalds and several eateries as also Hyundai Mall and Samseong Station which is served by line 2.
Regretably they would not keep English Breakfast Tea sachets in the room and cater to Korea taste buds only .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank pilgrim_gsa

Dear pilgrim_gsa,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a touching review of Hotel Peyto Samseong on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you were most comfortable in your room and that you enjoyed our breakfast service. I am also pleased that you found our location was very convenient for your business in Seoul.

However, I am sad that you were not able to have your favourite tea in your room as English Breakfast Tea is not currently our standard to extend to guests as complimentary service. But I will bring your idea to the higher management in order to have all environment and service improving.

I do hope to be able to personally welcome you back to Hotel Peyto Samseong.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The Hotel Peyto Samseong is located right across the street from the CALT location drop off, so if you are coming from Incheon Airport, take the 6103 airport bus which drops you off right across the street. This is quite convenient after a long flight.

The hotel staff are excellent and friendly. Definitely polite. The showers at the hotel are rainforest style and are so relaxing.

Note that rooms are smaller (typical of larger cities). Also, note that there is ongoing construction at the moment out the front door so be prepared for some noise.

All in all, for a conference at COEX, this is a good place to come visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Anna I,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Hotel Peyto Samseong.

It was an enormous pleasure to welcome you to Hotel Peyto Samseong and I am thrilled that your experience was so enjoyable and memorable. Thank you for your kind feedback regarding our team, it is most reassuring for us; as much as it is a pleasure to make your stay enjoyable.

Currently, by our continuous effort to provide more convenient service, there has been construction work on the ground floor. I sincerely apologise for the disturbing your stay.

However, it will be completed by end of March so that you will not be distracted at the next time to stay with us.

I very much hope to welcome you back in the near future.