Hotel Peyto Samseong
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel URI&(Seoul)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
All reviewscity airportcoex mallhyundai department storesamseong subway stationgreat locationtrade centerdegree celsiusgangnam areacozy hotelclean roomseasy accessbusiness tripsolo travellerfive nightsthe busfew minutes walkvisiting seoul
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Am a first timer in south korea, i cam on a business trip, my partners(Wintec) booked hotel peyto for me for tgree days.

My experience was worth the while, the systems in the room are all functioning optimally.

The restaurant was also very nice.

In summary, i had the best of stay at hotel peyto & ofcourse my next stay i will stay here again.

High Chief Hilary .U. Okpara

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
hotelpeyto, 프론트 매니저 at Hotel Peyto Samseong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Hilary O,

Thank you ever so much to take the time review Hotel Peyto Samseong on TripAdvisor.

I am grateful that you had such a nice experience in terms of room facilities and also good restaurant service.

Your lovely comments will motivate all employees and our team definitely put more effort to provide excellent care.

I look forward to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located about 4 min walk from Samseong subway station and just across the street from Coex.

Rooms are clean and well-maintained and the hotel is very reasonably priced. Staff are all very polite and helpful.

Strongly recommended if attending a conference at Coex.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear A6654UUjasonl,

Thank you so very much for your delightful evaluation of your experience staying at Hotel Peyto Samseong

Hotel Peyto is so lucky to have such wonderful guests, which in turn contributes to the contentment of my team. It was only a pleasure to have you staying with us and I very much hope to welcome you back to your new London home in the near future.

Thank you for choosing us and again for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Your support is much appreciated.

Best regrads,
Front Office Manafer

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean rooms with excellent wifi and good breakfast .
Check in is quick and front office staff helpful too.
Located bang opposite across the road from City Bus Terminal at Gangnam and Coex centre as also Air City Terminal .
Just beside is McDonalds and several eateries as also Hyundai Mall and Samseong Station which is served by line 2.
Regretably they would not keep English Breakfast Tea sachets in the room and cater to Korea taste buds only .

1  Thank pilgrim_gsa

Dear pilgrim_gsa,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a touching review of Hotel Peyto Samseong on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you were most comfortable in your room and that you enjoyed our breakfast service. I am also pleased that you found our location was very convenient for your business in Seoul.

However, I am sad that you were not able to have your favourite tea in your room as English Breakfast Tea is not currently our standard to extend to guests as complimentary service. But I will bring your idea to the higher management in order to have all environment and service improving.

I do hope to be able to personally welcome you back to Hotel Peyto Samseong.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hotel Peyto Samseong is located right across the street from the CALT location drop off, so if you are coming from Incheon Airport, take the 6103 airport bus which drops you off right across the street. This is quite convenient after a long flight.

The hotel staff are excellent and friendly. Definitely polite. The showers at the hotel are rainforest style and are so relaxing.

Note that rooms are smaller (typical of larger cities). Also, note that there is ongoing construction at the moment out the front door so be prepared for some noise.

All in all, for a conference at COEX, this is a good place to come visit.

Dear Anna I,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Hotel Peyto Samseong.

It was an enormous pleasure to welcome you to Hotel Peyto Samseong and I am thrilled that your experience was so enjoyable and memorable. Thank you for your kind feedback regarding our team, it is most reassuring for us; as much as it is a pleasure to make your stay enjoyable.

Currently, by our continuous effort to provide more convenient service, there has been construction work on the ground floor. I sincerely apologise for the disturbing your stay.

However, it will be completed by end of March so that you will not be distracted at the next time to stay with us.

I very much hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Enjoyed my stay period here for my business travel in Seoul. Hotel is clean and staff service is friendly. Restaurant service is good too, except they tend to be pushy on getting guests out of the venue immediately after 10am. Would come again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
hotelpeyto, 프론트 매니저 at Hotel Peyto Samseong, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear hktravel535,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience in Hotel Peyto Samseong.

The team and I are delighted that you enjoyed a lovely stay with us, and especially good maintenance and attentive staff.

However, I must apologise that you felt asked to leave your breakfast place due to the last order at 10:00am.
I am sure there would not have had the intention to press our guests to leave the venue immediately, but I can feel related to your valuable comment.

I ensure handing over your review for the improvement in terms of the standard of serive.

I hope this would not have disturbed your stay too badly.

Should you need further assistance for this, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you in near future.