All reviews gangnam station enjoyable stay stayed here recommend this hotel yeoksam usable foreigners taxi internet luggage english
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Close to Yeoksam and Gangnam Stations. Visually appealing and very clean boutique hotel with excellent service. The king bed was huge which was great. I wished it was just a tad closer to Gangnam Station but I am probably spoiled.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angela G
Wanderer808169, 프론트 매니저 at Boree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Angela G,

Thank you for your valuable comments and it is truly exciting to learn that your stay with us was enjoyable.

We would like to express our sincere appreciation for taking time to share your compliments and will share with all of our team who will be delighted to know that thier service have been so well received.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, hopefully very soon.

With best regards,

Front Desk Team

Reviewed 26 July 2018

The room is spacious and everything is new and clean. I really enjoyed my stay there. I will definitely stay in boree again. The staff were nice and helpful. There are plenty of restaurants within 15 mins walk.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tak-kin W
보리호텔강남, 제너럴 매니저 at Boree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Tak-kin W

Thank you “highly recommended“ for your feedback following your resent stay.
We are very happy to hear that we have your high recommendations and
look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With best regards,
Boree Hotel Team

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I stayed here during my business trip to Korea so I am not sure about the price. Here are some pros and cons.

Pros:
1. Clean. The hotel seemed new. Every corner was clean.
2. Quiet: The hotel is located in a quiet area. The neighborhood was very quiet.
3. Location: There is a convenient store just 50m away from the hotel. 250m down the road, there's Starbucks. Within its 1km radius, there are tons of cafes and restaurants.
4. Breakfast: they don't serve buffet. You can choose one of the 3 to 5 dishes with a drink. Personally, I enjoyed the food.

Cons:
1. Location: subway station is around 1km away.
2. Breakfast: it wasn't a buffet.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ehoonjk
보리호텔강남, 매니저 at Boree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Jojosep,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Boree.
It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back next time.

With kind regards,
Boree Hotel Team

Reviewed 25 May 2018

the room is clean and very comfortable to stay i stayed here 5 nights and everything was very very good value for money. even the distance from station is little bit far .. but that is not too far :D
i would like to recommend this hotel.

Room tip: i like that the room has iron ♡♡♡
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fah d
보리호텔강남, 제너럴 매니저 at Boree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Fah d,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Boree.
It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
I will pass on your great feedback to our team.
We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

With kindest regards,

Terrie Hong

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Front office staff are excellent. They are kind enough to support hotel guests. Example. They booked taxi, they lifted my luggage, they are too much pleasing type, etc. Really excellent staff even supporting foreigners.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank vrsankarbabu
보리호텔강남, 제너럴 매니저 at Boree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear vrsankarbabu,

Thank you for your lovely review and taking your time to
share your experience at the Boree.
I will pass on your great feedback to our team.
We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

With kind regards,