All reviews sinnonhyeon station gangnam area great location universal power easy access to food nice and clean hotel room bathroom housekeeping team lots of restaurants small gym toothbrush and toothpaste recommend this hotel shopping street within easy walking distance express train very pleasant stay good size
Reviewed 9 January 2018

During my stay I thought I was going to get a better room for the price I paid but my friends had a sweet and they paid a lot less than I did and they live a lot larger than I did. I just feel that the price I paid for my room should have been a lot better

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OCLOUD, 프론트 매니저 at Ocloud Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you very much for your kindness at OCLOUD Hotel. We received great pleasure from OCLOUD hotel and we are very pleased. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by the problem of cleaning when we stayed. We share the problems pointed out by customers to housekeeping and we will take care of them. Sorry for the inconvenience again. I will continue to work on a daily basis to keep you in line with the customer's wishes and to be more satisfied, so I would be pleased if you have the opportunity to come again. I look forward to the staff's concentration from next time.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We weren’t expecting much, and were blown away with the location (literally around the corner from Sinnonhyeon station’s Exit 7, surrounded by convenience stores, 24 hour pharmacy, 24 hour F&B outlets, round the corner from the main Gangnam shopping street, 5-10 minutes walk to Gangnam Station Exit 10); size of room & bathroom (both huge); amenities (universal power points, microwave, kettle, wine glasses, drinking glasses, coffee & tea packets, free bottles of water, fridge, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, full set of toiletries, lounge area in room); and service - from front of house to housekeeping, everyone was warm, friendly, helpful and spoke English! Front desk even helped us order chimaek on our last night - while housekeeping works till late afternoon for those who sleep in.

All in all, absolutely amazing place to stay in the heart of Gangnam - would not want to stay anywhere else.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OCLOUD, 프론트 매니저 at Ocloud Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you very much for your positive comments. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for sharing your experience here. Our staffs will be very happy to read your feedback about our sincere and professional service. It is also great that you are satisfied with the cleanliness of room and hotel’s value.
We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property with more high quality service.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

I would say this is a good business hotel for someone who needs to be near the Gangnam area. There are enough restaurants and shops around to keep your evenings after work occupied. Otherwise, the hotel has nothing much to shout about, floors are not carpeted so could be a bit cold in the winter.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Comfortable hotel, modern, somewhat spartan room, but all necessary accessories available, good and fast WiFi.
Excellent location near subway station and convenient link to airports.
Breakfast is very weak for Western taste, this is the only negative point.

Stayed: December 2017

Reviewed 7 December 2017

This hotel is located on a small street right off Gangnam Daero. The location is great and there is so much around including coffee shops, shopping, eating places, drinking places, whatever you want you will find it close by The hotel check in went very smooth and quick.Staff were polite and spoke good English in Japanese. The hotel is charming and very well maintained. I believe this hotel offers only one type of room and in my case the room was huge with living room, bathroom, bedroom. 2 gigantic TVs, small kitchen corner with microwave and coffee maker. I think the price of the room was very competitive considering the location in the size of the room. The room had wired and wireless Internet and speed was very fast. I only stayed one night but eventually I believe this is a great place for longer stays. I did not have a breakfast in my package but eventually I had a meal downstairs at the restaurant which is very small and selection it's quite limited. There is also a small gym where you can train if you want right in front of the restaurant. This is a good hotel and I believe you won't regret it staying here. Peace

Room Tip: higher floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
OCLOUD, 프론트 매니저 at Ocloud Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Warm greetings from Hotel Peyto Gangnam!

First of all, thank you very much for your time to leave this valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

Hotel Peyto is a boutique business hotel brand that strives for uniqueness and style, while still being practical and reasonably priced.

I am very happy to hear that you found our hotel is new and modern with convenient location.

However, I am also very disappointed to learn that our restaurant located on the basement floor was cold due to the structural problem that affects to the air-conditioning function.

Therefore, we are currently in the process to change our restaurant on the entire place on the level 3 serving all-day dining for all of our guests.
Our new restaurant is plan to run in March this year and hope you enjoy our Peyto's new dining concept.

Agian, thank you very much for choosing Hotel Peyto Gangnam and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.