US$ 115
US$ 90
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 102/night.

US$ 105
  • Pool
US$ 261
US$ 242
Trip.com
All reviewscity hallwashing machinesuper deluxeone bedroom apartmentserviced apartmentdo not disturb signliving roomrice cookercoffee beansfully equipped kitchenapartment hotelcentral seoullotte martindoor poolthe busfront desk stafffloor to ceiling windows
Reviewed 8 December 2011

I just checked out from frasers place. I have been reading the previous review about its location and apartment layout and found to be just a slight inconvenience. I have stayed in different locations and found frasers place great in terms of location, apartment size and price.

The location is walking distance to city hall station and major attractions can be easily reached using train or buses.
Eating places are also easily available.

For the price, it is a great apartment.
Some of the inconveniences I observed during my stays were, no free internet but need to pay 5500 won a day, occasionally, the bath gel was not replenished when empty and quite noisy if the room windows were opened.

Regardless of some inconveniences stated above, I will still stay with frasers when I in Seoul for holiday

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 30 October 2011

I didn't enjoy staying at this hotel, it made my stay miserable.

I think this hotel didn't provide the service we were expected and for the money we were paying. I will never visit this hotel again. I use to stay in fraser suites and the service was excellent there.

There was a receptionst male, his attitute toward customer was bad and his response to our question was not good.

This hotel is far from everything you can imagine. Even you have to wait online for breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank sharaf2
Reviewed 26 October 2011

I really like the view and the location of this arpartment, very good service. My family loved it.
Down stairs is a Coffee Bean Shop, On the 2nd floor there is a snooker room, conference, meeting, Children playroom, libary and a resident lounge and bar

Room Tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny" "Rooms on south side are quieter" "Higher foors have less bar and lounge noise"
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Chawin
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Excellent hotel for the price I paid. We are a family of three and stayed in a 1-bedroom apartment for 5 nights in October 2011.
- Very good facilities in the apartment - washer and dryer, DVD machine, big fridge and a lot of storage places. Apartment is clean and well-maintained.
- Location is fantastic. Within walking distance to subway stations, airport limo bus 6005 stops outside the hotel, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaves just downstairs, 7-11 and a Korean restaurant right opposite the hotel, within manageable walking distance to MyeonDong and Namdaemun.
- Our return flight was scheduled for the evening and there is ample space on the basement and 2nd floors to freshen up, rest and relax before leaving for the airport.

My only gripe is the traffic noise. We stayed on the 11th floor, facing the main road and the traffic noise at night can be a bit irritating.

Room Tip: Request for a room that faces away from the main road, the side that faces 7-11.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank babym11
Reviewed 22 October 2011

I was staying there with a couple of colleagues while ona business trip to Seoul. The palce was great because of its location and breakfast. It is centrally located and very near to City Hall Train station and also to Seoul Station which connects you to other parts of South Korea. The staff was also very helpful, since language is a big problem there. The breakfast served in the morning was great. Overall wonderful place to stay if on a business trip.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business